First Convenience Bank Personal Banker II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Convenience Bank Personal Banker II Interview Questions

Interviews at First Convenience Bank

2.4

Personal Banker II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank in December 2012.

Interview

My interview process was easy because I remained calm, collected and confident. They ask many value and moral based questions. Likely, the most important question to them is "What are your feelings about sales jobs? Do you like or dislike them?" I recommend you respond honestly to this one especially. They probably won't hire you for this position if you say no, but if you say yes and don't mean, you probably won't enjoy work. It really is a fun environment with nice people and starting pay for entry level is normally around $10.00/hr which is more than I've seen for starting at other banks.

Interview Questions

• Something the manager may have you do as part of your interview process is to go out in the aisles and try to sell something (like a pen). This isn't to embarrass you at all. It is simply to see how easy it is for you to go up and talk to strangers. The whole purpose of going and "selling" is to create new customer relationships. That's the only thing you'll ever be selling there. If you're not good at it, don't worry, there are many people willing to teach and give you pointers to get better. After a couple days, it starts to come natural.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation process is easy if you know what you're worth and can back it up.

Other Interview Reviews for First Convenience Bank

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Greenville, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Met with the branch manager and assistant manager. They asked me basic interview questions and went over my resume. I was given a bank pamplet to study and went back for my second interview a few days later. There, they quizzed me over what I learned and the manager took me out in the store aisles to talk to people about opening accounts.

Interview Questions

• He handed me a pen and asked me to sell it to him.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Dallas, TX).

Interview

- You will be interviewed by the district manager .
    - As long as you are excellent at sales, they will hire you .
    - Education does not matter.
    - Requires excellent communication skills.

Anonymous Employee in Alamogordo, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Alamogordo, NM).

Interview

The interview was very easy, They went through a question checklist and took down a few notes. HR contacted me the same afternoon with basically the same questions and then soon after called back with an "Offer" that I did accept.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Online Application
    Receive call from recruiter within a week if considered
    Interview scheduled within next week might be offered second interview followed by phone call from district manager and finally a conditional offer from recruiter

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to come to a bank?
      Recall how you addressed a situation with a rude customer.   Answer Question