First Convenience Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

First Convenience Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at First Convenience Bank

2.2

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank in September 2013.

Interview

It was a bit intimidating seeing that their three managers in your interview. Two branch managers and your district manager. And then they take you out to see if you can talk to someone about an account which you have no knowledge of so if i were you id brush up on some of their accounts and stuff

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for First Convenience Bank

Anonymous Employee in Levelland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Levelland, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter the next day. She filled me in on the company and the job and asked if I still wanted to interview at the branch. I said yes and she scheduled my interview. The interview with the branch manager was fairly easy. She asked me the usual interview questions. She then handed me her phone and told me to pitch it to her to prove that I could sell. I passed the interview with her and she set me up with a phone interview with the district manager. That interview was mostly just assuring the district manager that I felt comfortable with the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't prepared to deliver a sales pitch, but it worked out.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank in August 2014.

Interview

First interview was on the phone. Then I had two face to face with three other managers and the DM. They were behind every interview I had. One time I even had to leave for about a hour and come back.

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Interviewed once with 2 managers and a second time with district manager after a phone interview with the recruiter. Talked about sales goals, team, dependability, availability. District Manager asked about personal goals in life and seemed more focused on getting to know and understand me as an individual to determine if I was the right fit.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy bilingual, most employee are. All about sales. met with the manager walked by him as I had no clue he was the manager . Ha asked a few questions and the proceed tell me about himself his time with the bank etc.asked about my experience and hours I would be available. It went well.

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Mesquite, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter and asked me questions about myself. The recruiter directed me to the location where I got interviewed by two branch managers from different locations.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

2 one on one interviews with 2 hiring managers also you get a district manager who calls you to ask few questions and see if you are a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too deep just basic questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Arlington, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people; All bank managers from different branches including the one for which I was interviewing. They all proceeded to ask me stereotypical questions like: What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? What motivates you?

Interview Questions

• Sell me this. Why should I buy your product over a competitor's product. What's so special about your product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Mesa, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was like any other interview in a retail store they asked you simple questions do you have experience in cross-selling. Also did some role playing which my "subject" was a pen i describe every detail of the pen to the buyer needs. Every first convenience bank is located inside a Walmart very low moral standing 6 hours a day attacking every customer that walks past you also going into aisle approaching customers. The CO-worker i had were so greedy and the branch manager was so not experience did not know how to manage. The co-worker did not care about team player it was all about who ever can open the most account had my account open from one of my co worker and she put it under her name. To become a manager does not take much at all no degree needed just make lot of sales and you can become a branch manager.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview with Regional Manager was very pleasant
    Second interview with HR and branch manager was fun and easy going
    Training for 4 weeks paid and travel reimbursement got me to meet several new coworkers from other locations

Interview Questions

• We had a mock sales interaction.   1 Answer