First Data Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.6

47 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was about 3 or 4 separate interviews with different departments. Inbound, Outbound and other managers. Never got a face to face interview which was different, but they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What are some questions to ask a business owner to see if they need our service.   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Hiring was straightforward. Applied and received a call scheduling an interview within a week. One phone interview with mostly behavioral questions a few days later. Received offer the next day

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview Process is as big a mess as is the entire company. After an extensive delay of 45 days after i first applied, i was called for a phone interview, which needed to be scheduled "as soon as possible" as they "needed to move quickly". Interview scheduled for next day, i was told to leave 2 days open next week for 3-4 hour in-person interview and i would be contacted for schedule. NEVER heard back from them, after checking my online application, saw the position was on "budget hold"

Product Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed 5 times.
    1. Phone screening with the Recruiter
    2. Phone interview with the Hiring Manager
    3. In person interview with 2 team members and 1 team member on the phone. The Hiring Manager was out sick and couldn't meet in person.
    4. In person interview with the Hiring Manager. The Manager wanted me to interview with an out of town team member who was in the office but she had to leave to catch a flight. It looked like interviewing me was not on the agenda for the day.
    5. Phone interview with the out of town Team Member I hadn't interviewed with previously.
    A week later I contacted the Recruiter who told me the Hiring Manager had been out sick again and he would follow up with her and get back to me. It has now been 6 weeks. Also the initial recruiter left the company after my 3rd interview. No one let me know, I found out myself after I emailed her and received a <Failed to Reach Sender> email. I then emailed the Hiring Manager who confirmed the recruiter's departure and put me in contact with the last recruiter. This has been by far the worst interviewing process I have ever witnessed.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember because most of the time everyone I spoke with was describing what the job was like and what they were working on. I was not asked situational type questions.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

My resume was sourced through an agency (Judge Group) representing the client. The position was placed on hold for so long that I completely forgot about it when the agency rep called me again asking that I interview on a Saturday morning. Met with the VP, Talent Acquisition & Recruitment and was informed that there was a Finance/Accounting role I would be considered for. That was 9/24. Afterwards....................radio silence - no feedback.................no response from the agency or anyone else. Past employees and interviewees have informed me that this is the norm for this company. If this is how candidates are treated, do I really want to recruit for this company?????

Case Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at First Data (Marietta, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up the interview with the department manager. Interviewer was late and kept me waiting for about 30 minutes in the lobby. After the interview I never heard from the representatives again.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions. How would you handle various situations.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Data (Marietta, GA).

Interview

internal transfer for one department to a new team that was being created . applied, spoke to new dept manager and VP and transferred dept.was able to transfer without being with the company for 1 yr as initially required

Interview Questions

Negotiation

more money

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I saw the job posting on LinkedIn and applied via FD's career section. I was scheduled to interview in the Atlanta office, but was contacted last minute and told my interviewer was in NY. I interviewed over the phone; it was a very basic interview. Heard back later that evening with an offer. I didn't negotiate salary, but heard other did so successfully.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just walking through interview questions. Particularly interested in results and leadership items   Answer Question
    • Why do you want this position?   Answer Question

Strategic Sourcing Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Was contacted via email for an interview at the Atlanta corporate office location. A 3 round interview was conducted. The first 2 rounds were conversational with entry level employees and a senior level employee. The third round was a traditional "run me through your resume, what are your strengths and weaknesses, where do you see yourself in 5 years" interview along with conversation with upper management. Everyone was very nice but I never heard back anything about the next steps in the interview process or an offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from the recruiter about the software development internship for the summer. To my dismay, since this was my first interview ever, I was expecting an actual interview, but I did pair programming instead. It was a fairly good experience, except the fact that 3 guys were watching me code as I blanked out throughout the whole thing, which kept me nervous. But, an experience is still an experience!