First Data Client Services Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at First Data

2.7

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Overall, the process went smoothly over a span of 4+ weeks. I received a call from a recruiter in HR asking me if I wanted to have a 1:1 with the Director. The interview was roughly 45 minutes followed by a tour of the office. I was one of the earlier applicants interviewed so a decision wouldn't be made for another two weeks. I received a call a week later from HR saying the Director wanted to bring me on board and provided me with a contingent offer. Went through the background check, drug test, and salary negotiation. Received a call about a week later from HR congratulating me on getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. I have a unique education background so we spent a good amount of time talking about that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for First Data

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Data (Omaha, NE) in July 2016.

Interview

Fantastic interview questions, both managers were engaging, both made it clear that that this was a tough job and wanted to know exactly how driven I was and how committed to excellence I am.

Interview Questions

• They surprised me with an opposite approach and allowed me to ask questions about the company and position first and kept the conversation open and flowing and then threw me a curve ball by asking me "What question did you expect to hear today?" I said "I expected to hear what my weakest trait would be." they then asked "What is your weakest trait."   1 Answer

Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Data (Omaha, NE) in November 2014.

Interview

I gave my resume to a recruiter at a job fair then went home and applied online. Was contacted by phone within 2 days to set up an in person interview. Arrived at First Data and was interviewed by two middle management employees. They asked me very typical interview questions that lasted about 25 minutes. No tour or information about salary. Told me they would contact me if they were going to move forward with me.

Got a call the following day asking to schedule a second interview. I declined because I wasn't interested in the position and was pursuing a different company.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about customer service, where I want to be in 5 years, and made sure I asked a lot of my own questions.   Answer Question

I wasn't impressed with the company overall. The two men interviewing me told me that the job was very difficult and the hours were tough. I almost felt they were talking me out of the job instead of into it. From what I could tell there wasn't an enjoyable culture at the company.