First Data Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

Interview

I applied online, a recruiter called me, and I had a 1 hour phone interview... then he called me again for another 1 hour. Then I went to the onsite interview and I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a scenario when you go for the interview, you are ready to give ALOT of examples.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for First Data

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Data (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied on line, they sent me an on line test. Did it but never heart back from them.
    They called me one month later asking if I was still intersted in position!!
    Said ok go ahead and then they disappeared: no more calls no more mail!
    Is this serious????

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Data (Melville, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

My specific interview is out of the norm and should not be in any way representative of the typical interview for this position. It was a very short process. Received a phone interview, and had one in person interview the next day and was offered the position only a few hours later. I has hired as a contractor and the interview was simple, short and sweet.

Interview Questions

• If I had any prior experience dealing with clients on the phone and if I would have the thick skin to be able to say no to them and even sometimes deal with angry clients when holding their funds.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Data (Melville, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied online, the recruiter, whom was very pleasant, called me approximately 2 weeks later to set up a phone interview with her. We conducted to phone interview which involved the recruiter asking basic questions about my background from my resume. She then said she would get back to me to schedule an interview with the manager, she was very prompt, scheduled me for an interview a day later. I met with one of the managers whom again asked very basic questions. After he interviewed me, he sent in another manager whom then basically followed up with the same basic questions as the first interviewer. Simplistic process, nothing really in depth.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle complex telephone calls with clients, agencies, etc?   Answer Question
    • What is your knowledge on portfolio management?   Answer Question