First Data Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Data Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Data (Hagerstown, MD).

Interview

Job fair. Had an interview that day. Everyone was very nice and professional. First spoke to an hr recruiter and than a department manager. Asked the same type of interview questions that companies always ask like "name a time.... " type questions.

Interview Questions

• think of a time you were asked to do something new, How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for First Data

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Data (Coral Springs, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

It was easy going and the second manager was very pleasant And very easy going and explain what the title entitled. I had two interviews in the same day it was a hiring event that they posted on Craigslist and long behold I went AND got two interviews and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How would deal with a customer that was upset   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate the pay

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at First Data (Omaha, NE) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very quick, almost anyone can get the job if you can pass a drug screen and background check, the recruiters are nice. You have to go thru an extensive background check and drug test, and that takes a while. It took me about 35 days to get fully hired.

Interview Questions

• My interests, experience with customers and stressful situations, etc etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Data (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Gave an assignment to complete on excel and word. Then scheduled a meet and greet interview a few days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at First Data (Summerville, SC) in October 2010.

Interview

The process of being hired was an interview, that included a typing test. After talking with the interviewer she found that I was eager for a job and wanted a chance to prove myself.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question would be How do I handle a very irate caller yelling on the phone. I tried to think and put myself in the customers position. Then I began to answer the question to the best of my ability.   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Data (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

face to face interview based on previous experience and competencies. one to one interview with opportunities for me to explain previous customer service experience. The whole interview process lasted for about an hour. The process was very organised and the interviewer was interested in knowing more about my aspirations as well as my experiences

Interview Questions

• What was my last role and how was an effective team member   1 Answer