First Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.6

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Data (Omaha, NE) in August 2017.

Interview

There was online technical interview. It was timed for 2.5 hrs. There were many questions and answer choices. There were around 5 problem solving using writing java program. Questions involved rest api calls, there were three logical problem solving. There was one UML diagrams to draw given a problem.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Data.

Interview

Applied for one position, brought into a panel to interview for two different positions. Was not interested in the other position, but had to continue with the interview. Typical interview questions. Lasted 1.5 hours.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

Interview

I applied online, a recruiter called me, and I had a 1 hour phone interview... then he called me again for another 1 hour. Then I went to the onsite interview and I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a scenario when you go for the interview, you are ready to give ALOT of examples.   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Data.

Interview

Fill out online application then you are contacted by inhouse recruiters from around the US. Then information is forwarded to local hr agent to set telephone and face to face interview.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Data (Hagerstown, MD).

Interview

very easy, phone interview then in person interview. was brought into the hagerstown office into a conference room. it was very laid back. manager interviewed me. she was wearing jeans

Interview Questions

• asked strengths and weaknesses, about yourself, basic interview   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was about 3 or 4 separate interviews with different departments. Inbound, Outbound and other managers. Never got a face to face interview which was different, but they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What are some questions to ask a business owner to see if they need our service.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Data in May 2017.

Interview

It was a very long process , first someone from HR reaches out and talks about your interests, backgrounds and tries to see if you match what the company is looking for. The second interview is with a few people from the team you would be working with, they ask questions related to your experience and team work. Third interview is with the direct manager of the program and asks more behavioral questions and your interests for the future. Last, the interview is with the general manager of the program and asks about which areas are of more interest for you

Interview Questions

• Background, career goals
      Why are you good for this position?
      Why are you interested in First Data?
      What do you know about the position?
      What would team members and supervisors say about you?
      How have you dealt with a difficult team member in the past?
      What is your greatest weakness and strength?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at First Data in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very long process and pretty disorganized. Took about 2-3 months in total. Like others said, they definitely pull a bait and switch. They interview for one job but then when they finally call back they say there's been a "change in needs" and then redirect you to another job availability within the company.

Interview Questions

• What are some programming applications you have used.?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Data (Birmingham, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

I originally applied for this position on LinkedIn. Next step was recruiter interview then interview from Manager (Sales Director) Next step is from RVP . Then you have to do a ride along. Then you do a interview with the RVP Assistant.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview Process is as big a mess as is the entire company. After an extensive delay of 45 days after i first applied, i was called for a phone interview, which needed to be scheduled "as soon as possible" as they "needed to move quickly". Interview scheduled for next day, i was told to leave 2 days open next week for 3-4 hour in-person interview and i would be contacted for schedule. NEVER heard back from them, after checking my online application, saw the position was on "budget hold"