First Data Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Data Relationship Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Data (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

lots of interviews and very hard math tests. Multiple interviews with several managers. did a role play via Skype. Flew to Atlanta for a final interview. lots of interviews and very hard math tests. Multiple interviews with several managers. did a role play via Skype. Flew to Atlanta for a final interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for First Data

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Data (Hagerstown, MD) in April 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview with hiring manager, question were read from a sheet and written down all your basic employment questions, tell me a time when....I wasn't asked any specific questions to my skill set or any of my previous work history that was on my Resume.

Interview Questions

• Canned, dry, standard every employer asked question   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Data (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Two telephone interviews and a 2:1 interview. Excellent qualifing questions and discussion regarding work habits and techniques. Friendly and knowledgable managers. In depth discussion on organizational abilities and relationship management style.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your calling efforts?   Answer Question
    • What stumbling blocks have you run into with regards to account management and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question