First Data Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Data Vice President Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Company recruiter contacted me and we had a good phone interview which was comprehensive. Proceeded to have no less than five on site interviews in five different locations. This was a very senior level position, but they could not find the right fit for my skills. Talked to all the senior execs in the company. Met the new CEO and CIO. Eventually, they were reluctant to extend an offer. They suggested a consulting arrangement for a trial period. I declined.

Interview Questions

• Just get to know you questions. No formal interview processes or behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for First Data

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at First Data (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Mix of interviews and attending a key corporate event. First Data went out of its way to ensure that it would be a good fit for me as well as the firm. The process can take a bit of time but they are careful to make sure it is the right decision.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

process took many months but was not extraordinary in that way. I met all the right people

Interview Questions

• Think of the most difficult crisis situation in the world. How would you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiated base and signing bonus

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter then phone screen with hiring manager. The phone screen with potential peers. The in-person interview with hiring manager and a couple of others.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions about my experience. Not a behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We were very close on exectations so it was very smooth