First Financial Bankshares Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Financial Bankshares

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Financial Bankshares (Abilene, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied and received a call the next day. After a short phone interview, I had an interview with HR. I was then sent to the branch I would be working at to interview with the branch manager. After a week or so I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What one of your weaknesses and how have you overcome it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Financial Bankshares (Abilene, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to schedule a phone interview within two weeks (which was very clever since the position was in a call center--it gave the perfect opportunity to show off the exact skills you would need for the job). The manager who interviewed me was extremely nice and professional.

Within about four days, I received another call to schedule an in-person interview. This interview focused less on skill and more on professionalism and demeanor. This interview was done by a different manager (probably so they could compare notes on consistency). After this second interview, I was walked around the call center and introduced to several employees.

On the drive home from this interview, HR called and offered me the job, asking me to come in as soon as the next day to accept the job and sign paperwork.

A background check, a drug test, a credit check, and being run through Chexsystems were all requirements for hire.

Interview Questions

• Was asked what I would do if a customer demanded something that was impossible to deliver.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not really an option.