First Investors Corporation Financial Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Investors Corporation Financial Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.0

Cleveland Financial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Investors Corporation (Independence, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with the Branch Manager for that location along with two other candidates. You are handed a folder and asked to fill out a quick questionnaire with like four easy questions. Next the interview consists of a PowerPoint presentation describing the overview of the company and direction. 90% of the interview was the branch manager selling the company and the idea of entrepreneurship. This lasted about an hour. The branch manager than split us up for one on one interviews. All in all it was a pretty simple and easy interview. I was then asked to come back for a second interview the following day to talk about the details of the job and compensation. Its pretty much what you would expect from a financial sales position.

Interview Questions

• Other than money what motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you changed your interpersonal style midstream in dealing with an individual or situation?   Answer Question
    • What skills do you posses that would make you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Everything is what i expected going into the first interview. After thinking about it for a day I didn't think i was a good fit for this organization at this time.

Financial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Investors Corporation (Kansas City, MO) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of the manager explaining how well he is doing with the company and that there is a lot of room for growth. It seemed like the place for me, but once I figured out that you would have to be cold calling friends and family, I soon learned that it wasn't...