First National Bank of Omaha Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at First National Bank of Omaha

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied on the job website. I got a call about three days after I applied. Set up an in-person interview. I got the offer about a week and a half after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness   1 Answer

Computer Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Lincoln, NE) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview was pretty smooth, but they wanted to hire someone who has more coding experience, like 3-5 years. I am not qualified to this line. They said they will reconsider me if some suitable positions reopened.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Lincoln, NE) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online on January 25th. On January 29th I received a teller assessment to complete online. Did not hear from the company until February 22nd. Had an in person interview on February 27th. I Interviewed with the branch manager and another bank higher-up. Despite a solid background with skills as a teller I received an email on March 4th stating "Thank you for taking the time to interview for the Teller (Downtown Lincoln) position with First National. We enjoyed learning about your experience and qualifications.

Although your experience and qualifications are very impressive, we have chosen to fill this position with another candidate. The decision is never easy and we are happy to share more specific feedback with you at your request." They still have not filled the position as of March 5th because they have recently re-listed the position online with Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult decision you have made in the past six months.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to take a simulation of the Teller position. Got a call about two weeks later to set up an in person interview at the branch I applied for. Started off by introducing myself and got asked questions mainly focused around situational things that pertain to the teller position.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to resolve a problem involving an unhappy customer or client, and how did you go about in resolving the problem.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in November 2018.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with the hiring directors. It was mostly a screening and a culture check. About a month later was scheduled for a half day round of meetings with various stakeholders. This meeting was scheduled, unscheduled and then scheduled again. The agenda that was finally agreed upon was not followed. Some of the interviewers were almost hostile. A month later I was asked to reapply. I asked the hr person and the hiring managers (who did not respond to my emails) that I was still very much in contention. 3 weeks later I was sent a one sentence rejection, without feedback. I have to say that the process was extremely frustrating and felt like the purpose and ideals they say they stand for were not present in the process. The total process from applying to denial was approximately 3 months.

Interview Questions

• As a director, how would I feel about working in the weeds?   Answer Question

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in September 2018.

Interview

Pretty casual. everything goes through HR even if you are just transfering jobs in the same branch. my manager referred me to another manager who needed a lead teller and he didnt have anyone at his branch so it was a pretty easy interview

Decision Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in May 2018.

Interview

Initial communication included just submitting the resume and received mail to attend in person interview after the resume screening. Interview is usually taken by 4-5 people from the same department.

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in May 2018.

Interview

It was lengthy. I left feeling like they did a thorough job of getting to know what skills I offered and what the position would require in a successful candidate.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions about how comfortable I would be in different scenarios.   Answer Question

MAnagement Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Multi-step interview process over the course of 4 months. Some quirky questions, some serious questions, and some basic questions. What makes it difficult are the multiple interviews and people you have to talk to. They don't ask you anything too crazy, it's just a lot of people to impress.

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in April 2018.

Interview

Very easy interview. I was just asked some questions about my prior experience and where I saw myself in five years. Overall one of the easier interviews I have had.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years.   1 Answer