First National Bank of Omaha Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First National Bank of Omaha Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2018

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and then interviewed directly with my manager. It was fairly straight forward and relatively easy. Everyone at First National Bank is nice and not too intimidating.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha.

Interview

2-3 interview process. Took about a month

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a meeting with a recruiter from HR and then one with the hiring manager. They were both really nice and friendly. The job description was not very clear so talking to them helped me understand the position a lot better. Make sure you have questions to ask towards the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time when you had to overcome an obstacle during a project and how did you do it?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in January 2014.

Interview

It went really well with a few phone interviews that were decently technical. Then I was brought in for an on-site interview with the manager and their boss. It was a friendly interview and felt like a casual technical interview. The telephone interview went fine as well and didn't present too many scenarios about different topologies that I couldn't solve. It sounded like the other manager was familiar with Windows environments and we could both talk to each other about different technologies.

Interview Questions

• What are ways that you stay current in a Windows environment?   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Loveland, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website. Did a walk in informational interview with a mortgage loan officer and found mentioned this role, go the hiring managers name and phone number. Called and left a message. Then the recruiter emailed me for an interview. First interview was a basic behavioral based Q/A. I should hear by the end of this week if I'll make it to the 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• 5-6 basic get to know me behavioral interview questions. If you haven't, research these on the web, write out and practice them out loud before your interview.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in August 2012.

Interview

3 interviews in total. One with HR, one with various team members, and one with hiring manager. Phone interview was 30 minutes, in person interviews were one hour each

Interview Questions

Interview

It took 6 weeks and was very detailed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate start date and salar.y

Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Omaha, NE).

Interview

It was a behavioral interview really and was about my resume and background. Then they asked a lot of questions like "tell me about a time that..." The recruiters either tend to move really fast if it's a job that needs to be replaced right away or they go really slow. Mine went a lot faster because of the need for the job. I did a phone screen (30 mins), then an in person with the recruiter (30 mins), then met with the hiring manager (1 hour). Most times you do a third interview with a director or sometimes a panel before the final decision. There is usually the recruiter and hiring manager present in the final stages.

Interview Questions

• "tell me about a time you failed or a project didn't end the way you had hoped."

Research common interview questions online and review the star method and you should be fine.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha in March 2013.

Interview

They will call you and have you do a phone interview. If that goes well then you have passed the "phone screening" and are called again in a week or two for an interview. After that they will call you or email you and tell you whether you have the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about sales, mortgages, and equity?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First National Bank of Omaha (Overland Park, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application in online. next day i got call from hr for face to face interview with branch manger. it was about 45 min interview with the branch manager and a personal banker.

Interview Questions

• Where do you wanna see yourself after five years? why you want to work for First National Bank?
      How do you handle difficult customer?   Answer Question