First Niagara Financial Personal Financial Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Niagara Financial Personal Financial Associate Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Personal Financial Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Niagara Financial.

Interview

Great interview process. Spoke with HR person, scheduled interview with BM and RSM. Discussed position as well a career paths. Found this program is much more mature than its' peers. PFA, to Sr. PFA, to Junior FC, to FC is the potential career path. The first 3 positions listed are one's that you can reach by hitting higher production levels and you don't need to wait for any openings. The future is yours at FNFG.

Interview Questions

• What would the first 90 days in this position look like for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for First Niagara Financial

Personal Financial Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at First Niagara Financial.

Interview

In the hiring process, you submit your application online (like any other company today). You will get a call from a recruiter in Buffalo who will do an initial phone screen with you. If the recruiter thinks you are a good fit, they will schedule you with a phone conversation (not so much an interview as a what-to-expect from this position call) with the regional sales representative. You will then have an interview with the local branch manager and the area financial adviser. If they approve, you'll have a formal interview with the regional sales manager. At that point, you'll go through due diligence from the broker/dealer before receiving an offer from the company. From application to starting date, the process took about 5 1/2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. You must go into the interviews understanding this is a sales job and they're looking for someone that has and can continue to make sales.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cohoes, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First Niagara Financial (Cohoes, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I had a strong phone interview with HR in Buffalo over the phone. I was told the Regional Sales Mgr would call me at a certain date and time. He failed to call, and I followed up with HR to reschedule. He again failed to call on the second scheduled date and time. Then the HR called me with a third appointment. A Regional Sales Mgr called me from the wrong region, apologized, and since then, HR has yet to respond to my email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at First Niagara Financial (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview took so long because of scheduling difficulties with scheduling. Phone interview with recruiter, then regional manager, then face-to-face with financial consultant and branch manager together as a group. Interview was very relaxed and conversational.