First Republic Bank Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Republic Bank Receptionist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Republic Bank (Pomona, CA).

Interview

It went well ( I thought ). Answered all questions professionally.
Can't remember everything about the interview but the people where very nice.
Several people to interview. Don't know what else to say.
I don't understand why you people have to ask such questions. Every interview I totally different. Every interviewer has there own way of interviewing. I don't see how this will help!

Other Interview Reviews for First Republic Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First Republic Bank (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

the first part interview more or less just outlined the job description and explained more in depth about the company's procedures and goals. the second half focuses on you and how you can benefit for the team. they are looking for some that is compatible with the rest of the receptionist team.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at First Republic Bank (San Francisco, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

I went in for one interview it was very straightforward. The questions were read off of a piece of paper and were standard, nothing creative or imaginative.
    The man interviewing me was very friendly, listened attentively and seemed like he had actually looked at my resume beforehand, which was nice.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult or unexpected.
      Examples: When was a time you have relied on teamwork? In the past how have you dealt with a difficult client? etc.   Answer Question