First Strike Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at First Strike Consulting

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Strike Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Strike Consulting (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

Brief first-round interview with a manager in the morning, second round interview in the afternoon of the same day. Heard back that evening and was invited back for third round interview with another manager the following day. Completed paperwork, background check, and drug test later that same week and started the following Monday. Everyone was very friendly and it was a very straight-forward process.

Interview Questions

• What has been your most challenging position so far and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Strike Consulting (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called about this position and it sounded great over the phone. That is where things take a turn. Once you actually get into the first interview things change drastically. I was initially skeptical because I was told there was a base salary, plus commission and it was a management role. Unfortunately upon arrival I found I was 1 of probably 6 interviewing at the same time and it is actually a "draw" system. Your "safety net" pay is $320 a week unless you make a commission to cover the $320 and then that takes over from there. I was told their top "earner" is making $500-$800 a week. All applicants start as account executives.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First Strike Consulting (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from the receptionist, came in for an interview, where we mainly talked about sports and how leadership positions in such sports carryover to leadership roles within the company. Was called back for a 2nd round interview later that same day and was taken to Starbucks where the interviewer showed me a document with the expectations (and how long it is expected to take for you to succeed) for the position consisting of a 12-18 month plan. After doing more research on the company I realized it was VERY unlikely to meet those expectations in the given time frame and that more likely it would take anywhere from 3-6 months to get past step 1 in the process, when they say it should only take 2-3 weeks...that goes the same for the other steps. I was called back for a 3rd and final interview but at that point I was no longer interested.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Strike Consulting.

Interview

quick, simple 3 round interview. The interview technically starts in the front office where they test your personality fit. They just want to make sure you have a friendly personality that can handle going door to door.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First Strike Consulting.

Interview

Very thorough. A direct recruiter called me for a brief phone Q&A. I came in for my interview the next day with a hiring manager where we discussed my resume and the available position. Everyone made me feel very comfortable. I was offered the job over the phone the next day.

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Strike Consulting (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick, Blunt, Upfront, and Fun. They told me everything I needed to hear and answered all my questions politely and genuinely. I felt comfortable in the process and the person interviewing me seemed to be confident and professional. It was quick but I preferred that. They were responsive with letting me know what was happening and what the next steps were going to be in the interview process.