First Student Bus Monitor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Student (Olathe, KS) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was extremely easy. The guy that interviewed me was very nice and he told me what to expect and that training will be provided. I got an offer right then and there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for First Student

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at First Student (Savannah, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Straight forward to the point cut and dry. A group panel is how we came in. We watched many videos as well as disscusions and then we over on to hands on training.

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Student (Binghamton, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

During the interviewing process, it takes only a couple of minutes for the safety director to even decide if you're capable of working or not. The hiring process is another story! It takes a whole week to two weeks just to prove that you could work for the company. AND it takes a week longer then that just to get your first paycheck! You have to be finger-printed; your criminal history WILL be brought up and discussed about (with or without you present). And the cherry on top; drug testing... And there are random drug tests throughout the time you work for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The interviewing process goes well; a time and date is set for finger printing, drug testing, and thirty hours of in-class training, along with three ride-alongs, and ten hours of supervised monitoring.