First Tek, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Tek, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at First Tek, Inc.

1.9

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc..

Interview

Basic questions about information systems. My backround isnt in IT so I'm surprised that they accepted me. They informed me that they have an extensive training program but I'm not sure what to make of it.

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc. (Piscataway, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process took around 2 weeks, a phone interview just ask about background and a face to face interview. No hard questions, just ask about graduate date, current status, location and willingness to learn new thing

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc. in January 2009.

Interview

The phone interview was the first step, then I was called in for a face to face. That went well. After a background check I was asked to join and take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What were you doing at you rlast position.   1 Answer
    • Whay are you loong for anew position   1 Answer

Phd Position At Applied Science Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delft (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc. (Delft (Netherlands)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a pre-interview/meeting before a official application submitting. It is a bit of complicated to find a location since the faculty is too big. People from Service Desk guided me friendly and clearly. The meeting had a warming welcome. Short, but nice. I got some information from the professor which is good enough for me to write down my cover letter.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently still studying your master? (sounds they prefer people are about to graduate)   Answer Question