First Tek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Tek Interview Questions

1.8

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Tek.

Interview

Basic questions about information systems. My backround isnt in IT so I'm surprised that they accepted me. They informed me that they have an extensive training program but I'm not sure what to make of it.

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at First Tek (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

got an email from recruiter in NJ.
    took a phone interview last for about 30 mins, mostly just basic java questions.
    then received second phone interview next day without schedule, another recruiter asked some questions:
    SQL related
    testing tools like selenium
    framework that I used
    work experience / education
    Then next day got the phone call said I'm in

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Tek (Pleasanton, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Send a email to confirm date of interview. It was phone interview, they will ask some basic questions with QA relation knowledge. They also ask some basic programming language questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First Tek in November 2015.

Interview

I Applied online. And after few days received email to arrange phone interview.
    First call is the introduce to the company . And next one is about some technical questions.

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First Tek (Piscataway, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process took around 2 weeks, a phone interview just ask about background and a face to face interview. No hard questions, just ask about graduate date, current status, location and willingness to learn new thing

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Tek.

Interview

I got referred to this company by my friend. The person who spoke to me was really nice, schedule time for interview. The interview mainly HR and behavioral questions with little technical questions.

Interview Questions

• HR and behavioral questions   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

first phone interview, then onsite to meet the whole team. there were about 12 people in the process total. friendly people to talk with and open about the opportunity and the details on the job

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Tek (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

Initial phone screen--this was about 15 minutes with a supervisor. Friendly guy, he had a "light touch" as an interviewer. Then met with an operations guy, and a senior executive. Found the operations guy the toughest which was ironic since he was the least involved in hiring recruiters. Diddn't ask any of those dreaded positions like "what is your biggest weakness" or "name a time you messed up on the job" that make you hem and haw and for which there is no ideal answer. Found them fun to talk to and the interview enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Why I had not finished my degree! To my chagrin I am still gaining a few straggler credits.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was fairly quick, fairly striaghtforward

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at First Tek.

Interview

I was already hired through another company and the ownership transferred to First-Tek. So they did their due-diligence.

Interview Questions

• Due-Diligence on all the consultants were done so with the acquisition no particular questions were asked.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First Tek in January 2012.

Interview

STAR model question answer , ,Tell me about a time when others tried and failed ? Challenged some one and took hit ? ,Out of all the positions you held which one was your favorite ? and which one least why ? easy interview , just few questions .

Interview Questions

• Tell me the most difficult issue you have faced so far and how did you fix it ?   Answer Question