First Tennessee Bank Financial Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Tennessee Bank Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank in December 2015.

Interview

Basic phone interview with HR. Asked simple questions about background and education. Discussed salary with me within the 1st 5 minutes and at that point we stopped the interview. For a "sales" position, as they call it, $12 per hour is extremely low compared to other banks. She really wanted me to continue and do a face to face meeting. It seems they are having trouble filling the position or keeping it filled. She seemed really frustrated that I didn't want to continue.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for First Tennessee Bank

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

very fast. three interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no neg

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Knoxville, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position on the website, and I received an email directing me to the skills and personality test online about 2 days later. After completing those, I was contacted shortly afterwords to interview with someone in the HR department. It lasted about 30 minutes, and it could have gone better although it was still good overall. I never heard back though.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Knoxville, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

My interview process had multiple stages: initial discussion with the HR person, a computer based personality screening, then two interviews with mid-level management. Most of the questions were pretty typical--some situational responses, some background/experience, some getting-to-know-you questions. It was very non-confrontational, and the interviewers were informative about what the job would entail and what I could expect.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions I found to be difficult or unexpected for a job in the financial industry working with customer service and sales.   Answer Question