First Tennessee Bank Financial Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Tennessee Bank Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank in December 2015.

Interview

Basic phone interview with HR. Asked simple questions about background and education. Discussed salary with me within the 1st 5 minutes and at that point we stopped the interview. For a "sales" position, as they call it, $12 per hour is extremely low compared to other banks. She really wanted me to continue and do a face to face meeting. It seems they are having trouble filling the position or keeping it filled. She seemed really frustrated that I didn't want to continue.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for First Tennessee Bank

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Nashville, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

A phone interview followed up by an interview with the branch manager. Then followed up by a meeting with the regional manager whose team you're joining along with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions on things like customer service and on financial services.   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

very fast. three interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no neg

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Knoxville, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position on the website, and I received an email directing me to the skills and personality test online about 2 days later. After completing those, I was contacted shortly afterwords to interview with someone in the HR department. It lasted about 30 minutes, and it could have gone better although it was still good overall. I never heard back though.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Knoxville, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

My interview process had multiple stages: initial discussion with the HR person, a computer based personality screening, then two interviews with mid-level management. Most of the questions were pretty typical--some situational responses, some background/experience, some getting-to-know-you questions. It was very non-confrontational, and the interviewers were informative about what the job would entail and what I could expect.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions I found to be difficult or unexpected for a job in the financial industry working with customer service and sales.   Answer Question