First Tennessee Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

2.4

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

The interviewer asked questions about my potential attitude towards the position indirectly. He also asked very detailed technical questions and frankly talked about his concerns. Overall, it was a very pleasant talk. I would like to work there if I ever got a chance in the future.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank in August 2017.

Interview

I connected with one of their employees on Facebook and from there submitted an application online. As part of the application you will be required to take some tests to determine your aptitude with numbers, organization, etc. The tests are pretty basic and not very difficult. Then they do a phone screening, which was a phone interview lasting 20 minutes or so. They just asked me to give more detail about the work experience on my resume. Then they decide if they want you to come in for an in-person interview. They did ask me to come in, and I was interviewed by two people. Both were managers of different locations. The interview wasn't too stuffy, they didn't make me feel like I was being grilled. They asked a lot about teamwork experience and ability to work with people. They told me they were looking for personality and fit with the team.

My only negative was that I felt that the interview went quite well and I had built up a good relationship with my contact there and then they NEVER reached out again. I even did the follow-up thank you email and nobody reached out, nobody told me that had decided to hire somebody else, etc. I just had to assume after a couple weeks that I didn't get the job, which felt a little unprofessional on their end.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Knoxville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

I filled out the application online and a couple of days later got a call to set up face to face interview. Met with supervisor for interview and it went very well. Interview was on thursday. Friday i got a call to set up phone interview for monday. They called exactly at 10:30 when the interview was scheduled. I was told it would take about 30 mins but it didn't take long at all. When she was finished with all her questions i asked her a couple of questions about the culture and diversity of the company. After that she said the manager wanted to extend an offer and i accepted. Easiest hiring process i have ever been through. All in all the whole process only took one week, but that might not be the case for everyone.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Fast, very detailed, fun, very professional. They asked a lot of different questions, you also got to ask questions. They congratulated me on doing excellent in school. I had two interviewers instead of one which made it weird at first due to constantly moving your eyes back and forth

Financial Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Chattanooga, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 3 parts. Phone interview and then 2 in person interviews. The process was lengthy but the company was going through some changes at the time so it was understandable

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process, questions about resume, etc. Applied for internship online, received a call a week later for a phone interview, in-person interview the following week. Offered position another week after the in-person interview.

Processor I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I received a phone call from the HR representative for an on the shot mini-interview. I was scheduled for an interview by the next week. I had an interview with two people who asked me basic questions. I didn't hear anything back from them for 3 months. Once I did hear back from them I was offered the position. It took two weeks to complete the paperwork for verification, background check, and a urine test.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN).

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. First, I came in for a panel interview. Then, I had individual interviews with the hiring manager's boss and peers. Afterward, I was asked to complete a homework assignment. After the offer was made, I was asked to bring in documents, including my college degree, for verification.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to do a homework assignment that was similar to the job responsibilities.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

The first round was a telephonic round, they asked me the basic questions about the previous work experience. Asked me to design the dream job, then they explained me about the role.
    Then they called me for the second round.

Interview Questions

• If you have to design a specific job role that you would prefer how would it be?   1 Answer

Enterprise Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for the internship after First Tennessee came to a career fair on campus. I heard back from them in about 1 to 2 weeks and got a phone interview. Then, 1 to 2 weeks after that I got an in-person interview. However, I didn't here from them after that; so no phone call or email saying I didn't get the internship.