First Tennessee Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Knoxville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

I filled out the application online and a couple of days later got a call to set up face to face interview. Met with supervisor for interview and it went very well. Interview was on thursday. Friday i got a call to set up phone interview for monday. They called exactly at 10:30 when the interview was scheduled. I was told it would take about 30 mins but it didn't take long at all. When she was finished with all her questions i asked her a couple of questions about the culture and diversity of the company. After that she said the manager wanted to extend an offer and i accepted. Easiest hiring process i have ever been through. All in all the whole process only took one week, but that might not be the case for everyone.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Fast, very detailed, fun, very professional. They asked a lot of different questions, you also got to ask questions. They congratulated me on doing excellent in school. I had two interviewers instead of one which made it weird at first due to constantly moving your eyes back and forth

Financial Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Chattanooga, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 3 parts. Phone interview and then 2 in person interviews. The process was lengthy but the company was going through some changes at the time so it was understandable

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process, questions about resume, etc. Applied for internship online, received a call a week later for a phone interview, in-person interview the following week. Offered position another week after the in-person interview.

Processor I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I received a phone call from the HR representative for an on the shot mini-interview. I was scheduled for an interview by the next week. I had an interview with two people who asked me basic questions. I didn't hear anything back from them for 3 months. Once I did hear back from them I was offered the position. It took two weeks to complete the paperwork for verification, background check, and a urine test.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN).

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. First, I came in for a panel interview. Then, I had individual interviews with the hiring manager's boss and peers. Afterward, I was asked to complete a homework assignment. After the offer was made, I was asked to bring in documents, including my college degree, for verification.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to do a homework assignment that was similar to the job responsibilities.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

The first round was a telephonic round, they asked me the basic questions about the previous work experience. Asked me to design the dream job, then they explained me about the role.
    Then they called me for the second round.

Interview Questions

• If you have to design a specific job role that you would prefer how would it be?   1 Answer

Enterprise Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for the internship after First Tennessee came to a career fair on campus. I heard back from them in about 1 to 2 weeks and got a phone interview. Then, 1 to 2 weeks after that I got an in-person interview. However, I didn't here from them after that; so no phone call or email saying I didn't get the internship.

Branch Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Chattanooga, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and then face to face! I thought it was an up front and simple process. The recruiter was very nice and helpful. They were very accommodating to a request I needed due to a personal reason.

Management Position At Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Memphis, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was professional, with a brief phone discussion with the recruiter. The next step was an interview with the hiring manager and the third interview was with a director. All were very pleasant and engaging. Interviews were straight forward and more conversational than "gotcha", which I felt was more effective in getting to know each other. My experienced ended up being very disappointing in the end, as I was offered the position at about 25% below what my salary requirements were. I had spoken with the recruiter very early on and he clearly stated that my salary requirements were within the range of the position being applied for. After interviewing for that position I was told I was being offered a position which ended up being higher band position, yet the offer came in 25% lower than my salary requirements, despite being told the lower band position was within my range. Additionally, the offer letter initially presented to me was for the wrong position, which caught me off guard, however they clarified that was a mistake. They were in fact offering me the higher band position. I turned the position down because of one word: Integrity. I just felt that I couldn't work for a company I didn't trust from day one. It's a shame because the job really sounded great and the people I interviewed with were very nice. I would have enjoyed working with them. I'm not sure if the issue was with the recruiter, the hiring managers or someone in compensation but it certainly left a bad impression on me of First Tennessee. I

Interview Questions

• More conversational in nature, as opposed to a rigid interview.   Answer Question