First Tennessee Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank in August 2017.

Interview

I connected with one of their employees on Facebook and from there submitted an application online. As part of the application you will be required to take some tests to determine your aptitude with numbers, organization, etc. The tests are pretty basic and not very difficult. Then they do a phone screening, which was a phone interview lasting 20 minutes or so. They just asked me to give more detail about the work experience on my resume. Then they decide if they want you to come in for an in-person interview. They did ask me to come in, and I was interviewed by two people. Both were managers of different locations. The interview wasn't too stuffy, they didn't make me feel like I was being grilled. They asked a lot about teamwork experience and ability to work with people. They told me they were looking for personality and fit with the team.

My only negative was that I felt that the interview went quite well and I had built up a good relationship with my contact there and then they NEVER reached out again. I even did the follow-up thank you email and nobody reached out, nobody told me that had decided to hire somebody else, etc. I just had to assume after a couple weeks that I didn't get the job, which felt a little unprofessional on their end.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for First Tennessee Bank

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Tennessee Bank (Gallatin, TN) in April 2009.

Interview

I was contacted within one week of applying for the position by the branch manager. She scheduled an interview with me a few days later. The interivew was with the branch manager and the operations manager. I was asked several questions about my past banking experience. Sales/cross-selling was highly emphasized.

Interview Questions