FirstGroup America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FirstGroup America Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FirstGroup America in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a call to schedule in person interview. Interview lasted 35 minutes and discussed the company. Was disappointed that he didn't ask questions. It was difficult to sell myself when I'm not given questions. Very casual interview but could've been more structured.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstGroup America (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I interviewed with a director and a member of the Human Resources team. The interview lasted about an hour, and I thought it went fine, save for the fact that they asked me the strangest questions that anybody has ever asked me in an interview. After the interview was over, I e-mailed the director to thank him and to send along some requested copies of my work. I never heard anything back, which I didn't think much of because I know they still had other people to interview. However, they ended up NEVER getting back to me - even when I emailed later on politely requesting a status update. How hard is it to send a simple email letting me know that I didn't get the position?! I tend to think very little of a company who goes to the trouble of spending the time to interview you and then not even being professional enough to let you know that you weren't selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• What would your significant other say is your most annoying trait?   Answer Question

Interview

Was not interviewed. Hired through a temp agency.

Negotiation

N/A

Attorney Interview

Interview

Sent in resume. Was contacted for interview. Followed with 2 separate on-site meetings. Offer extended.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FirstGroup America (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2008.

Interview

Phone screen, two in person interviews, drug test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiated extra week of vacation

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstGroup America in August 2008.

Interview

One interview where I met with several department members.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working for someone who is very demanding?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated through temporary service.