FirstHealth of the Carolinas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FirstHealth of the Carolinas

2.9

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lillington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FirstHealth of the Carolinas (Lillington, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

It was brief over the phone interview with who would be my manager and supervisor in conference call where they both asked me a multitude of questions but the one that kinda didn't go so well over was the salary range one I think they felt I shot to high

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinehurst, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstHealth of the Carolinas (Pinehurst, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR to setup a face to face interview. Sat in the interview with current Development staff and Director all at once. Was bombarded with technical questions from each person for at least 30 minutes nonstop.

Interview Questions

• Command Line questions for CentOS operating system. Ex: How would you recover the root password?   1 Answer

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FirstHealth of the Carolinas.

Interview

Group interviews. Tons of technical questions. Lasted for 1hr. Question about Active Directory, Dns, and scripting. Overall a good experience. Gives the staff a good feel for new hirees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Fitness Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FirstHealth of the Carolinas.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company's website and got a call to set up the interview the next day. On the day of the interview I was met by someone other than the person who called me. He escorted me up to a small office with 3 other people in it. I was then "interviewed" (felt more like a criminal hearing) by 4 people at the same time. The whole interview it felt like I was having to defend myself and that the people interviewing me didn't want to be there.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinehurst, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FirstHealth of the Carolinas (Pinehurst, NC).

Interview

The interview was conducted in two parts. Lots of emphasis on attitude and learning. I had to do some basic phlebotomy skills testing, like putting tubes in order and answering a few tube additive questions.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinehurst, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FirstHealth of the Carolinas (Pinehurst, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Very thorough interview. Made time to answer questions to help with my employment decision. I was able to tour different floors of the hospital and ask questions of the staff.

Interview Questions

• Am I looking to further my education.   1 Answer

Clinical Nurse I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinehurst, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstHealth of the Carolinas (Pinehurst, NC).

Interview

The managers are so sweet and upbeat. Never once did I think I was being "interrogated" like a normal interview. It felt like I was just having a conversation with a friend. I loved walking around the unit and meeting the staff. Everyone was so friendly! (Have yet to hear back that's why it says "no" to the question of getting the job)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FirstHealth of the Carolinas.

Interview

Submitted application online, received a call from HR 3 hours after submitting application to set up in person interview. The in person interview was set up with the the nurse manager. They show me around the floor and introduced me to the staff. At the interview they asked what my long term goals were. What kind of shift I was looking for and my availability.

I was contacted about an hour after I finished the interview to request my references and initiate the hiring process.

Mlt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinehurst, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstHealth of the Carolinas (Pinehurst, NC) in July 2019.

Interview

Amazing and professional. The process was smooth and communication was ample to find everything and be expose to possible work environment with a tour and 1 on 1 interview. Reference assessments and drug test. Then orientation is their process of intake. However, salaries are negotiated with HR and start dates are contingent. Interviewer was strict and passionate when it came to the field of work. Inspiring