Firstsource Solutions Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Firstsource Solutions Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2016

2.9

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in December 2016.

Interview

There whole company is a joke. The recruitment staff are really unprofessional unorganised and just don't really care. It's definitely the worst process I've seen and it smelt in the room there was no air conditioning.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Firstsource Solutions

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Initially i was asked to fill in some forms.
    Then I was Asked about previous customer service experience.
    They look for at least 6 months.
    I had a Brief Telephone interview to see how i managed a difficult customer.
    Then the interviewer went through another questionaire with me. The questions weren't too difficult and all of them centred around customer service as expected.
    Very laid back interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time when you went the extra mile for a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

2 stage interview - first an aptitude test and an interview with practical at the end took one day for both parts got the job the following day started the following week and love it

Interview Questions

• what you know about the company mainly   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online then received a phonecall for an aptitude test. I then got a phone call that evening to say I passed and then an interview was arranged for the next day. Very quick process

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

will hire anyone as theyre desperate to fill the revolving door vacancies. just need to turn up and smile during the interview. pleasant interview staff. the problem is afterwards when you start working as the senior staff ignore you and treat you as a number. shame really as it could be a good place to work if the management bothered to recognise their staff. no wonder so many people leave within a few weeks. management need to be re selected for their jobs. funny how in a cusotmer service out sourcing company they are fanatical about delivering great cusotmer service for Sky, but couldnt give a toss about the service they give to their staff. good for a months stop gap, until a proper job comes along.

Interview Questions

• no surprises or difficult questions. just normal eveyday job related specifics. be yourself. cusotmer service is simple common sense and how youd like to treated as a customer yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was totally amazing and lots of fun there and the person who takes interview asks about family background so its kind of great... and very interesting
    Job is perfect for startup and great working environment so you don't have to worry about anything.
    Interview process is not easy but if you pay attention that it will be easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You must have to accept the offer for entering or get this opportunity.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and straight forward. Not many questions to be answered. The interview process was very easy and straight forward. Not many questions to be answered.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our clients? Whats our method of working along with the different verticals of the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

I got a call from the HR department of FirstSource just five minutes after clicking the apply button on Monster.com recruitment website. I was called the next day, were all of the following tests were done.

Grammar, letter writing, typing, group discussion, two one to one discussions, over 40 minute’s discussion with the operations manager, this was mainly about my previous job.

The second Interview was at a club house, with all the selected candidates for checking the skill sets and abilities. Introduction of the company and rules were given here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, just took the offer.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Had been to a consultncy & they guided me to the company after the first round on the phone in the consultancy itself.
    It was pretty easy after that (aptitude test, soft skills test on the phone, Operations round).

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you & your manager don't get along with each other?
      Even after you tried having one on one discussion with him?
      1 Answer

That was not the actual company i wanted to apply for.
    Just because the consultancy wanted me to attend the interview i did.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

I went through three rounds at a consultant's office. First round was an aptitude test alongwith grammar and communication skills written test and typing test. This was followed with an interview with an HR rep and then an Ops rep

Interview Questions

• Since I was not sure how BPO works all questions related to working of a BPO were difficult to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations at all... Pay was meagre but I needed a job badly!