Fischer Homes New Home Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fischer Homes

2.5

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Athens, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

There was a face to face interaction where I got to meet some of the team. Then there was a social gathering where there was interactive ways to engage in some conversation with different people within the company. The interview was then held where I was interviewing with two of the people I had met at the previous events.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in new home sales?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fischer Homes

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Review of my resume during interview. I did almost all of the talking. Covered my years of experience in the industry. Spoke about Fischer Homes and how they represent themselves on their website. Asked the managers how long they'd been with the company and where they were previously. The interview was a two way process to see if we were a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Which month would be the best time for me to start my employment with them.   1 Answer