Fischer Homes Sales Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fischer Homes Sales Counselor Interview Questions

Interviews at Fischer Homes

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Lengthy interview. Laster around 2 hours. A lot of questions relating to my prior work. Really focused on a personality test I had to take prior to interview. They would go back and forth and ask questions relating to how I would handle, what I am comfortable with, and what I would do in different situations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fischer Homes

Sales Counselor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fischer Homes.

Interview

Called the sales manager and submitted my resume for review. Had a 1:1 interview and then a panel interview with the division president. From there it took about 2 days when they extended the offer to join Fisher.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were pretty to the point. Very corporate interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Typical interview protocol: submit resume/cover letter. I went to a meet and greet event at a model home. Met with an HR rep and a Sales Manager. Had 1v1 time discussed previous experiences and career path goals. Follow up phone interview, then final interview at headquarters, where job was offered on spot. The process wasn't anything extraordinary. Follow up dates and time frame were confirmed multiple time to assure proper expectations.

Sales Counselor Interview

Interview

It was very good. I was provided a lot of information on the company and the role of sales counselor. I liked the overall style of the phone call. Thank you. Hello. Yes. Hi.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of sales?   1 Answer