Fiserv Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Watched a presentation with two other candidates. Then had individual interview. Was told to have a seat in the lobby that they wanted to talk to me some more. Spoke with Hr personnel. Was asked to have a seat in lobby again and someone else would be with me. Was called a few minutes later with 4 others and taken to another room where we were offered the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

This division was part of Mellon Bank Operations that was purchased by Fiserv. Normal interview, I currently working for original Fiserv Pittsburgh division and transfered over to the other Pittsburgh Fiserv division when the first Pittsburgh Fiserv division was closed.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

The recruiter was friendly and somewhat knowledgeable. I felt that she asked pertinent questions and gave sufficient answers. The interview went overall good.I was satisfied. The recruiter then left her position at Fiserv.

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC).

Interview

The interview was a fairly simple process. It included a phone interview, an email computer test, and a face-to-face interview. At the face-to-face interview, they asked the average questions about past jobs, and how you handle difficult situations. I received a phone call with the job offer an hour after I left the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an experience at a previous job with an angry customer? What did you do to remedy their problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people they never told me what position they held within the company. Had no idea they actually were going to be interviewing never made eye contact, asked about 10 scripted interview questions and both were just writing things down. Claimed they had to pass on the information to the hiring managers for a decision. Horrible Interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you exceeded the customer's expectations?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Interviewing for this position consists of questions regarding employment and educational background. Probing questions will be asked if you have never had customer service experience, or have a job history that displays what is called "job hopping" (where you never stay in positions for more than a few months).

Interview Questions

• One question that is asked is "Tell me about a time you were asked to do something you didn't agree with."   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

You were interviewed 4 times and then at the very last one they tell you if you got the job or not. They walk you threwthe whole building and tell you about everything with 3 other people and then they take you in a room to meet with a manager and then they take you to meet another person and then have you wait in lobby and meet another person... Very busy interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see you in 6 years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Pretty easy interview face to face then offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fiserv (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Two step interviews first one with an agent to explain the job and hours of work second one with a manager who explain the difficulties and personality involve for the dedication of the jobs

Interview Questions

• making sure be able to handle any situation and also handle pressure   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online first, once approved I went to the job fair that they held, took a few tests (computer related & customer service) once approved I set up a date for a face to face interview. The interview was simple, story based. "Tell me a time you showed leadership at a previous job".

Interview Questions

• "Tell me something you disliked about a previous employer"   1 Answer