Fiserv Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Director Interview Questions

2.0

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and focused on leadership, management style, influencing others and driving for results. I initially did a phone screen with the recruiter followed by 4 1x1 phone interviews as the group in which I would be assigned was remote from the Atlanta office. After passing all the phone interviews, I was invited to an on-site interview with a Senior Director and another peer Director. It was about an hour in duration and again focused on executive presence, communication and interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflicting priorities across dependent technology teams?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Dublin, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Long, nonspecific questions. More of a personality fit type interview.

Interview Questions

• Just general personality fit questions. No industry related questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate beyond the start date... they are open to negotiating vacation and salary, though.