Fiserv Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

I interviewed with four different people over the course of two weeks: one in-person, one via video teleconference and one on the phone. All were completely open and honest about the job I could be entering. I met with four members of the team that I would be supporting. All appreciated my prior work and were excited for the future.

Interview Questions

• All standard questions. Unexpected first interview...initially set for a phone call, but turned out to be a dinner interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Norcross, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

Had a 30 min phone screening, where I was then asked to come for an in-house interview that same day (approx. 3 hours later). At the in-house interview, I was belittled, insulted, and flat out disgusted by the personality of who would be my manager. I left the interview with a very sour taste in my mouth, and with no interest to work at Fiserv. No wonder the person I would have been replacing only last in the role for 2 months.

Interview Questions

• I was asked for my current company's EBITDA. Considering they are a private company, I felt ashamed I was even asked, considering I have no reason to provide it.   1 Answer