Fiserv Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Human Resources Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Basic questions with initial interviewer - moved my resume onto VP of HR & was told I would hear back with decision (Yes or No) and did not receive any feed back

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv in August 2015.

Interview

Called by a recruiter and scheduled for interview a week later. Interview was a joke...I seriously felt like I was on a hidden camera comedy show. He asked me 2 questions and then followed up telling me about his life and his experiences. He was brutally honest.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest work accomplishments? What are your biggest work disappointments?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within a couple weeks to let me know I would be scheduled for a phone interview with the corporate recruiter. That interview was scheduled and less than a half hour prior to the phone interview, I received an email saying that the interviewer was double-scheduled and would have to reschedule.

Once the interview was rescheduled, it took about 45 minutes and consisted of mostly behaviorally based questions based upon the competencies for the position. I was told I would hear back if I was selected to be interviewed by the SVP of HR. I was, in fact, schedule for a phone interview with the SVP of HR. 5 minutes before the scheduled interview - which was late in the day - I was notified that the SVP of HR was ill and we would need to reschedule.

The phone screen was rescheduled and I spent almost an hour and a half with the SVP of HR. The primary question was for me to walk her through my history from high school to the present. She asked a number of clarifying questions, such as "why did you choose that major?" and "what did you learn from that experience?" as well as sharing the specifics of the job. I spent the next two months trying to find out if I would be brought back in for a follow up interview. The corporate recruiter would keep me apprised of what was happening with the process. Then once she confirmed that decisions were imminent on bringing candidates in, I never heard from her again.

I have to say that the process was disappointing. Schedules changed at the last minute, communication was spotty on the process, and, being in HR, I was most disappointed in the lack of follow up.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your background from high school to the present.   1 Answer