Fiserv Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2018

3.1

158 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

First round was basic aptitude english and technical,it was a 90 min test.Easy ques..second was GD and it was also quite easy. Third was Essay writing and finally fourth was technical interview followed by Hr discussion

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview Process was quite good, They were more focused about SQL server concepts & basics of them And ETL profile majorily SSIS.Hiring Process was good , One was technical computer Objective questions round, then one face-2-face round & one HR round.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Pune (India)).

Interview

1st step was essay writing,then there was aptitude taste,then technical interview and final is the hr. Aptitude was not little tough.Technical was also moderate. Hr was tough.Be careful about your dressing.

Interview Questions

• Technical:
      OOP concepts
      classes for car model design
      .......
      HR:
      what is python,some questions on python
      weakness
      strengths,how do you get to know about them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)).

Interview

Worst interviewer and iterview process in Fiesrv India.They called us on sunday at 10:00 am and at 12:30 they scheduled the written test.The second F2F technical round was held at 7:30 pm and was really frustrating after waiting for such a long duration.The third round was held the next day.The interviewer was very unfriendly and after some time of conversation he started to speak in hindi in a very unprofessional way.So please be aware of such interviewers as you might loose your confidence which must be your basic strength for facing interviews.They might get jealous of your knowledge and may demotivate you from time to time by speaking in a very unprofessional way.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to validate email address.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

They take 4 Rounds, with a time span of whole day.
    Very Bad Management. They invite lots of candidate and let them wait for hours.

Interviewer is also confused.

Very bad Experience here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview and Hr both will be in deli ma. Will take many rounds to some people and only 3 rounds to some people. And till latest round at least one person will be common. But will not able to finalize person. and they still using old technologies. Not punctual in interview process.

Interview Questions

• Still struts2. People are using java 8 and they are still using struts2.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Good process and questions related to the domain knowledge and agile methodologies specially they are interested to know on Scrum methodology. They are on time. Interview was started on time. And it was panel interview.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

fiserv came to our college for campus placement... it was a long tedious recruitment process involving lots of rounds..
    1) Online test : there were two online tests one was aptitude that included various sections of quant,flowchart,verbal etc. second one was the technical mcq of outputs of the code.
     around 80 students got selected out of 200.
    2) group discussion: we were divided into group of 10 students. our topic was Should colleges also have uniform system. around 70 were selected for the further round.
    3) Technical round: basic c language questions were asked with code of easy programs.
    4)Managerial round: In this round basically they judged our interest in the job.
    5)HR round: in this round they asked about the family background and whether it would be comfortable for me to daily up down from my location to job's.
    Result:: I was selected.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

First Round is the aptitude test (level is high) this test consist of quantitative ability,English and logical.Then after finishing this there is a technical test which consist of the question on C/C++.
    The candidates who qualify this round will further have to go through Group Discussion(The topics of GD are mostly from IndiaBix).
    Then they have 3 interview round i.e Technical interview,Technical and managerial &HR.
    For the interview process do go through the basic of Operating System,DBMS,DS,C,Java.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

There is one online test and two technical rounds. both all rounds are good and they ask very genuine question related to my previous experience like struts, hibernate, spring and json.
    they also ask project architecture and lots of project related questions like how you have implemented this and this etc

Interview Questions

• How can you convert a web project to spring MVC web app.   Answer Question