Fiserv Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Fiserv Interview Questions in India

Updated Jun 14, 2017

3.1

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two telephonic rounds. Both of them focused on our area of excellence. HR didn't care to inform the slots and had to follow up with them every now and then

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)).

Interview

Round 1: Passage Writing
    2: GD
    3: Online Apti+Technical Test | 60 mins, 60 questions in Apti and 15 mins, 15 questions in Technical | Test status: Quite Tough
    4: HR+ Technical Interview
    5: Managerial Interview

Interview Questions

• Points to keep in mind:

1. Round 1 is non evaluative, no-elimination round.
      2. Good communication, listening skills and a sound grammar is must.
      3. Online test- No negative marking. Flowchart based, Digital Electronics, OS, C/C++, English, Apti, LR, CN
      4. Round 4:
      --Why should we hire you?
      --SQL queries and logic
      --About you
      --Why a decreasing graph in terms of percentage, from 10th to 12th to Graduation?
      5. Round 5: I told all about me- my projects, my journey in college, challenges

MSBI/SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I received direct f2f interview mail and follow up call from HR for Pune Location.
    First Round was Technical round where they checked basic fundamentals and concept of SSIS/SQL Server. Second round was technical too but among them they referred it as MR (Managerial Round).
    After MR was over, i was asked to leave and was told that HR will contact you within 2-3 business working days.
    In between, free lunch coupons were also provided,

Interview Questions

• Mostly scenario based questions were asked to check your fundamentals and basic concepts on the subject.
      Eg: Why SSIS is used though every functionality can be achieved through SQL itself?
      Answer Question
    • What are the files created when a database is created and in which order?
      Then in which order file is deleted if a particular row is deleted from the table?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Around 125 students have applied from different universities.
    Round 1: Passage writing (Non - elimination Round)
    Following rounds were elimination.
    Round 2: Group Discussion (almost 70-80 shortlisted)
    Round 3: Online Test(Aptitude + Technical) (almost 20-30 selected)
    Technical Round 1 : 6 were selected
    Technical Round 2 : It was the final round.

Interview Questions

• 3-4 Puzzles.
      Algorithm of binary search.
      Design Problem : Design a room with colours.
      Databases : Create a table of railway system with details of trains and describing each of keys.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds , first written MCQ type on machine based on C#, and code debugging type, then technical interview which wa based on wpf, wcf, design pattern, then manager round basically on tools for coding as JIRA, TFS etc. He was more focused on data security. Given positive feedback to me.

Interview Questions

• Questions on OOPS, C#, wpf, wcf, mainly on security and encryption , they give separate rating for communication as well.

1. factory vs abstory pattern.
      2. data binding in wpf.
      3. resources.
      4. data tempate vs item template
      5. abstract class ,abstraction
      6. garbage collector working
      7. OOPS questions.
      1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was too smooth. First round was telephonic discussion. It was totally technical and related to iOS domain as I have applied for same.
    Second round was also telephonic but it was managerial round.

After this I got offer from Fiserv.

Interview Questions

• What are
      - protocols
      - categories
      - auto layouts
      - core data
      - nspredicate

etc etc

all iOS basic stuffs

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Pune (India)).

Interview

Applied through college, on first day had group discussion where we had a panel for judgement, Aptitude test for those who got selected in group discussion. Then we had interviews the next day, they asked technical and HR type questions.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fiserv (Pune (India)).

Interview

The interview lasted for one hour. They asked general questions.As the interview was for support and monitoring, there were no technical questions. They wanted good communication skills .And a good attitude. They also asked about project done in college.

Apl Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied through some other source the process took 1 day first round was aptitued round and technical apti next was technical round and then hr in technical they asked some basic programs and analytical questions in hr they asked about the projects you have done and basic hr questions

Interview Questions

• In technical round they asked some programs and puzzles   Answer Question

CRM Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv in December 2016.

Interview

I had a very negative and unprofessional experience with Fiserv recently. The scheduled interview calls kept on getting postponed and the interviewer would never call up. On contacting the HR, he doesn't have a clue of what is happening. Somehow, after dragging the entire process for long, the second technical round happened. After the final round, I kept calling the HR around 5-10 times over the span of a week but he blankly says he has not got any updates. Seriously?? You are not a 3rd party HR, you are the HR of Fiserv itself. Does it take 1 week to give reply to a candidate whether he has passed the interview round or not.

I finally stopped following up with him. Did not wanted to work with a company with this low level of professionalism.