Fiserv Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Intern Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Fairly easy experience, everyone was very pleasant and accommodating. Process was straight forward and professional. The process time from application to hiring was approximately a month, but there was open communication throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

My first interview was 1:1 and in person. Everyone was very nice and the interview was more like a conversation. After the initial face to face interview I had three additional phone interviews with three different people. The entire process too about three weeks and at the end of it all I got an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Columbus, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Very easy. Phone screen then in person. Went on site and had a very relaxed and friendly interview. Asked some behavioral and situational questions then explained the position. After the interview there was an eurine drug sample screening

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Norcross, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Seems like a good place to work. The process is long, because you must get approved by management. The background check is extensive, because I had my references call me about the questions being asked. You first get a phone call from HR in Dublin setting up the phone interview, then the in person interview a week or two later. After which you will get a call a day or 2 later,if there is no other interviews. They then send an email for the drug test and a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be honest.

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Lincoln, NE) in April 2012.

Interview

Consisted of a phone screening, followed by a face to face interview with hiring manager, then a face to face with their manager, and finally one last interview with hiring manger.

It was a lot of talking with only a few interview questions actually asked.