Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.9

Applications Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was via phone with HR, 2nd interview was via phone with department lead and was approximately 1hr; 3rd interview was onsite with 3 Team Leads and the department manager

Interface Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Sioux Falls, SD).

Interview

4 part interview involved phone call with HR then in person interview then panel interview then background check. I didnt appreciate how long it was strung out over 4 weeks only to be turned down

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Basic questions with initial interviewer - moved my resume onto VP of HR & was told I would hear back with decision (Yes or No) and did not receive any feed back

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Phonerview with Corp Recruiter and then with Director of Sales. F2F interview for 2+ hours with Director of Sales and 2 team members. Very welcoming and encouraging. Great place to work and it is incredibly obvious once candidates are hired they stay there forever. Breathtaking facility: Full Gym, Onsite Medical Doctor, Starbucks and cafeteria. Have not received an offer yet, but I would jump on it when it comes. Fingers CROSSED

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that involved long detailed answers   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screening : prior to phone call the HR sent a list of questions, they were not easy but gave me a taste of the level of high experience of the one who asked them to discover later its my coming boss questions. once sent my answers HR scheduled a phone call he was professional. Second step was a phone call with 2 team members one of them who added the smart questions. I felt so excited to have a chance to speak to her.

Second phone call: only one person showed up ( not the one who i was excited to talk to), the one who interviewed me looked un-prepared , asked very typical HR questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years and such type of questions - I frustrated I expected a high level of technical questions or at least a case study to discuss where i can show my skills and experience, I know i did not answered his questions perfectly because within time I released he was not interested and he kept looking for more and more boring questions.

Interview Questions

• The smart ones
      - Give an example of application use case, with workflow and business rule
      - if you want to get ride of one of the states which one you will select and why
      1 Answer

Reconciliations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Portland, OR).

Interview

Received an email stating they would like to interview me for the reconciliation manager role that I applied for. The email then went on to ask my salary requirements. I told the person above 70k. Received an email back saying "Sorry, thats to much".

Accountant, Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, we had a brief phone interview and the following week the senior recruiter set up a face to face with a director and manager. The interview with the manager was by phone in their office. They were both very direct but personable. They seem like great people to work with. A week later I was called to interview for a similar role under a different director and manager which was also a good experience. They also gave me a gift bag with water, a pen and pad!

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv in September 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter not long after submitting the resume. Then two rounds of interviews, the 1st round phone interview is brief and talking about common interests and experience; the 2nd round f2f interview took me about 2 hours: including interview with Hiring Manager, Senior Developer, related department Directors, HR Directors. Interview is primarily based on past experience, and have quite a few behavior questions, some technical questions.
    After f2f is a long wait, took about a month to get the final results

Interview Questions

• What is the most hardest project you had, how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

it didn't, I received an email from someone in their recruiting department about the position and asked if I could respond ASAP as they were going on PTO. I sent my response immediately and was told they needed heavier systems exposure (20+ years not sure how much more your going to get). Then stated my salary requirements where in disconnect as the position topped out at X dollars.

Then quickly then after I was sent an automated response that I wasn't chosen for further consideration. If after a brief email with no interest in clarifying what your looking for or without even talking to a person this is how you treat them, then I'm glad I don't work for you as this just shows that you don't want talent you want a body to fill a seat.

Director, Audit Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

I was first screened by a recruiter. They provided a great overview of the company and role. They also provided documents to review summarizing the company at a high level. I felt positive going into the next round which with the hiring manager. Then, spoke with hiring manager and it played out much like it did with the candidate that referred me to the role. Although no reason was given for the rejection they determined after one question that I was not suitable for the role.

Interview Questions

• Only questions asked: Why am I speaking with you today?   Answer Question