Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

153 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Value Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fiserv (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Non-traditional interview where I was asked situational judgement questions which seemed unrelated to the position. I was asked repeatedly what my salary desire would be and despite my reluctance I gave a rough estimate which didn't account for my change in benefits. I was told I would be advancing to the next round which would be a series of phone interviews with other leads. After the interview I sent a thank you email with my adjusted salary requirement after doing some more research. Next business day I was told they would no longer be continuing with me as a candidate because I lacked enough experience.

Interview Questions

• If you were trying to sell a product to a client who was experiencing problems with a completely unrelated product, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Enterprise Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Applied online, Recruiter contacted by email and asked for my availability and scheduled the interview. She missed calling me as per the scheduled and rescheduled to another day. She asked many Qs for more than one hour ( obviously followed a given list of Qs to her and cross checked my answers with her list). The process after that is very long and very confusing. 3 More rounds with 3 different directors. They are totally unprepared for my background and experience. They expected Fiserv product integration manager experience where I didn't quote anything about it in my profile. Surprisingly each Director expressed the same feeling end of the each interview, my fundamental Q is when the first director know that I don't have what they are looking for then WHY to continue with next rounds? I felt the hiring process is pretty unstructured and confusing.

Interview Questions

• Qs on Prog Mgt, Project Mgt, etc.,   1 Answer

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Average Interview Process - First with Manager, then team. Team drilled me with technical questions. As it was a team interview, I was nervous, but did my best. Unfortunately, they did not choose me in the end.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Take assessment
    Phone screening
    Face to face interview
    I thought the interview went well but they decided to go with someone else but the HR representative was awesome she helped me right after I received the news

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv in July 2017.

Interview

I Applied online and immediately received an email from a senior recruiter. She asked my current salary and my benefits package which was quite uncomfortable and unusual, to be honest this was rather a harsh recruiter in her approach of asking questions. I've interviewed with Fortune 500 companies and this by far was one of the worse it felt more like an interrogation rather than an interview/get to know me chat. My experience alone with her would make me pass on moving on in the process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first, they set up a time to call you. Hr person was late calling me and very Unprofessional. I still continued with process and went to the in-person interview. Very quick interview, talk a tour of building.

Multiple Positions Withthe ESD Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I selected Fiserv as a target company when I was looking for a new opportunity. Therefore, I applied to several open positions and was contacted by five different recruiters. The process was well laid out and my expectations were set appropriately by each recruiter. I completed telephone screens with all five recruiters independently and spoke to several rounds of hiring managers/teams. None of the recruiters seemed to have any idea that I was interviewing for other positions. Given that I applied on-line, it seemed fitting that the recruiting system would flag candidates as interviewing in other areas of the company.

Ultimately, I was not offered a position. I give the process a neutral rating because I was never provided feedback as to why no offers were made even though I went very far into the interviewing process. Each recruiter I worked with proactively offered to obtain feedback for me but none followed through on the offer. I understand that recruiters are busy but if they aren't going to follow through with their offers, the offer of assistance shouldn't be made. I still have no idea why I wasn't selected, therefore I am unable to focus on growing my skills in those areas. Hence, I've removed Fiserv as a target company.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you dealt with a difficult situation and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Went through several phone interviews over the course of 2 months. I spoke with/interviewed with a few different people, and they didn't seem to be organized. Often I would be reaching out to them regarding the next steps. Finally after 2 months I got to go in for an interview, which I told would be the final one. It was strongly implied that they felt very good about me and only 1 other person came in for an in person interview.

During the 2 months of phone interviews, I interviewed other places and received an offer from another company right after my Fiserv interview. I asked if Fiserv could make a decision within a day and I again was told they "didn't see any reason I wouldn't be given an offer," but would have to check with a few other people. Fortunately, I took the other job offer because they got back to me several days later saying I didn't have enough experience for the role.

AML Comliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Britain, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv (New Britain, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a call few days after applying. The HR specialist told me a great deal about the position and the company. The next step was for her to set up a time to meet the managers of the department. She went on PTO and I sent her an email asking when will I have the interview. She only responded once asking what day would work best for me and that was the last time I heard from her. I sent her a follow up email a week after and never heard back. I was disappointed and saddened by the process because this was such a good opportunity for a great company. I pray that next time I do see such position open I will be assisted by another representative that follows through. Now I'm left wondering what I did wrong and why such disregard.

Interview Questions

• Why are in the job market? What do you know about us? Etc   Answer Question

Applications Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Dublin, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

West Coast recruiter contacted me shortly after applying. After a brief phone screen the decision was made to have a phone interview with the hiring manager who was also located on the West Coast. Both conversations went well and positive feedback was obtained. Next I was scheduled to interview with the team in an onsite interview in the office I would be working out of. The interview seemed to go okay, but when I answered a question regarding how I worked with people I simply stated my preference was to work in person as much as possible. They indicated a lot of the teams were spread across the country and that working directly/in person would not be possible. I said no problem I've done that before, but they didn't seem convinced. So no worries they didn't think I was a fit for whatever reason that's okay. What really bothered me was it took me several weeks to learn I wasn't selected. No follow-up from the recruiter or hiring manager. I waited several weeks before reaching out directly and still received no response. Maybe my expectations are too high, but I would have thought a company as large as Fiserv would at least have the professional courtesy to inform a candidate who completed multiple interviews thanks but no thanks. Several months later they sent a survey requesting my feedback on the interview process. I replied to the email stating my experience and was contacted by a HR Director for more information. I'm sure this is a solid company, but I wasn't impressed with my experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with others when solving technical problems?   Answer Question