Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

150 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Value Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fiserv (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Non-traditional interview where I was asked situational judgement questions which seemed unrelated to the position. I was asked repeatedly what my salary desire would be and despite my reluctance I gave a rough estimate which didn't account for my change in benefits. I was told I would be advancing to the next round which would be a series of phone interviews with other leads. After the interview I sent a thank you email with my adjusted salary requirement after doing some more research. Next business day I was told they would no longer be continuing with me as a candidate because I lacked enough experience.

Interview Questions

• If you were trying to sell a product to a client who was experiencing problems with a completely unrelated product, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Enterprise Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Applied online, Recruiter contacted by email and asked for my availability and scheduled the interview. She missed calling me as per the scheduled and rescheduled to another day. She asked many Qs for more than one hour ( obviously followed a given list of Qs to her and cross checked my answers with her list). The process after that is very long and very confusing. 3 More rounds with 3 different directors. They are totally unprepared for my background and experience. They expected Fiserv product integration manager experience where I didn't quote anything about it in my profile. Surprisingly each Director expressed the same feeling end of the each interview, my fundamental Q is when the first director know that I don't have what they are looking for then WHY to continue with next rounds? I felt the hiring process is pretty unstructured and confusing.

Interview Questions

• Qs on Prog Mgt, Project Mgt, etc.,   1 Answer

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Average Interview Process - First with Manager, then team. Team drilled me with technical questions. As it was a team interview, I was nervous, but did my best. Unfortunately, they did not choose me in the end.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Take assessment
    Phone screening
    Face to face interview
    I thought the interview went well but they decided to go with someone else but the HR representative was awesome she helped me right after I received the news

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first, they set up a time to call you. Hr person was late calling me and very Unprofessional. I still continued with process and went to the in-person interview. Very quick interview, talk a tour of building.

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv in July 2017.

Interview

I Applied online and immediately received an email from a senior recruiter. She asked my current salary and my benefits package which was quite uncomfortable and unusual, to be honest this was rather a harsh recruiter in her approach of asking questions. I've interviewed with Fortune 500 companies and this by far was one of the worse it felt more like an interrogation rather than an interview/get to know me chat. My experience alone with her would make me pass on moving on in the process.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Went through several phone interviews over the course of 2 months. I spoke with/interviewed with a few different people, and they didn't seem to be organized. Often I would be reaching out to them regarding the next steps. Finally after 2 months I got to go in for an interview, which I told would be the final one. It was strongly implied that they felt very good about me and only 1 other person came in for an in person interview.

During the 2 months of phone interviews, I interviewed other places and received an offer from another company right after my Fiserv interview. I asked if Fiserv could make a decision within a day and I again was told they "didn't see any reason I wouldn't be given an offer," but would have to check with a few other people. Fortunately, I took the other job offer because they got back to me several days later saying I didn't have enough experience for the role.

AML Comliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Britain, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv (New Britain, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a call few days after applying. The HR specialist told me a great deal about the position and the company. The next step was for her to set up a time to meet the managers of the department. She went on PTO and I sent her an email asking when will I have the interview. She only responded once asking what day would work best for me and that was the last time I heard from her. I sent her a follow up email a week after and never heard back. I was disappointed and saddened by the process because this was such a good opportunity for a great company. I pray that next time I do see such position open I will be assisted by another representative that follows through. Now I'm left wondering what I did wrong and why such disregard.

Interview Questions

• Why are in the job market? What do you know about us? Etc   Answer Question

Client Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

January 3 - Applied via LinkedIn was then contacted by Morgan an HR Analyst via phone on Jan 4th. We discussed the position, my skills, my wages and the steps going forward. Morgan did say that it may take some time for the hiring managers to come back, I agreed.

Two month process full of pitfalls, failures, roadblocks and flat out UNprofessionalism. Only to be told on February 27 that they will not be moving forward with me. The manager identified a referral that has already worked with our core platform in the past. We do have a tier 1 support role, but the compensation is 40k and is non-exempt. If you have interest in that role, then I will pass your information to that team. That is a $8k loss and an insult to have waited that long. I responded WOW, I'd expect a quicker response if they already had someone in mind. Not having to chase someone down for a response! A two month process full of pitfalls, roadblocks and stoppages. This will make a great post on Glassdoor. Chris responded with a response: I apologize for the delays. Best of luck with future endeavors.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever interviewed with us, or worked for us as a Full Time Associate or Contractor?   Answer Question

Applications Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was via phone with HR, 2nd interview was via phone with department lead and was approximately 1hr; 3rd interview was onsite with 3 Team Leads and the department manager