Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

422 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Value Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fiserv (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Non-traditional interview where I was asked situational judgement questions which seemed unrelated to the position. I was asked repeatedly what my salary desire would be and despite my reluctance I gave a rough estimate which didn't account for my change in benefits. I was told I would be advancing to the next round which would be a series of phone interviews with other leads. After the interview I sent a thank you email with my adjusted salary requirement after doing some more research. Next business day I was told they would no longer be continuing with me as a candidate because I lacked enough experience.

Interview Questions

• If you were trying to sell a product to a client who was experiencing problems with a completely unrelated product, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Client Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Lincoln, NE) in September 2017.

Interview

I received a gift bag from the security desk. I've never had that happen before. The interview was comfortable. The supervisor that interviewed me was easy to talk to. The enviroment was casual but professional.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Received an email after submitting my application/resume to go an online assessment. After completing, about a day later, got a call from recruiter to have a phone interview, after which a face to face was set up with a manager and hr rep

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer working on a team or independently?   1 Answer

Enterprise Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Applied online, Recruiter contacted by email and asked for my availability and scheduled the interview. She missed calling me as per the scheduled and rescheduled to another day. She asked many Qs for more than one hour ( obviously followed a given list of Qs to her and cross checked my answers with her list). The process after that is very long and very confusing. 3 More rounds with 3 different directors. They are totally unprepared for my background and experience. They expected Fiserv product integration manager experience where I didn't quote anything about it in my profile. Surprisingly each Director expressed the same feeling end of the each interview, my fundamental Q is when the first director know that I don't have what they are looking for then WHY to continue with next rounds? I felt the hiring process is pretty unstructured and confusing.

Interview Questions

• Qs on Prog Mgt, Project Mgt, etc.,   1 Answer

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Average Interview Process - First with Manager, then team. Team drilled me with technical questions. As it was a team interview, I was nervous, but did my best. Unfortunately, they did not choose me in the end.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Take assessment
    Phone screening
    Face to face interview
    I thought the interview went well but they decided to go with someone else but the HR representative was awesome she helped me right after I received the news

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fiserv (Frisco, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The Human Resources/Recruiting team was very good at communicating throughout the interview and hiring process. Their online tool was easy to use and the recruiters were easy to contact. I felt informed and valued as a candidate and once offered the position communications were even more frequent. They ensured I had all questions answered and were very helpful.

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv in July 2017.

Interview

I Applied online and immediately received an email from a senior recruiter. She asked my current salary and my benefits package which was quite uncomfortable and unusual, to be honest this was rather a harsh recruiter in her approach of asking questions. I've interviewed with Fortune 500 companies and this by far was one of the worse it felt more like an interrogation rather than an interview/get to know me chat. My experience alone with her would make me pass on moving on in the process.

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen with department recruiter, followed up by a phone interview with hiring/department manager less than a week later. Then, I did an on-site interview with hiring/department manager as well as 30 minute meet & greet style interviews with various department leads. All of these steps happened within about 2 weeks, or just over. Then, there was a wait for an offer. Received a verbal first, but did not receive a written/digital formal offer until a full two weeks after final on-site interview. Then, began the background process. Once the formal offer has been accepted and submitted, you are given a link to HireRight to fill out personal data for the background check process to begin-credit, local law enforcement, criminal, do not fly, and references (they ask for 3, but stop after 2 are given. Also included is a pre-employment drug screen, which can be done anywhere there is a testing facility nearby. They ask for 4 weeks to complete this process, I happened to have 2 vacations scheduled back-to-back, so I'm finishing out my 2 weeks at current employer followed by the 2 trips before I start.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just role-specific questions, because of the uniqueness of the role and department expansion.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first, they set up a time to call you. Hr person was late calling me and very Unprofessional. I still continued with process and went to the in-person interview. Very quick interview, talk a tour of building.