Fiserv Customer Care Associate (EFT) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Customer Care Associate (EFT) Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Care Associate (EFT) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process went pretty smoothly and quickly. I applied online and the next day I received a phone call, where they conducted a quick on the spot phone interview. Nothing to hard just asking if you had time to commit to the job and asked a quick situation based question about time managing skills. After that was over I set up a face to face interview for Monday of next week. Interview was very straight forward, lasted no more than 30mins. Asked about previous jobs and behavioral based questions. Nothing too hard. The recruiter called me the next morning asking if I wanted the job. I accepted. Offer is only contingent upon a drug and background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had multiple things to complete by a certain deadline. What did you do, and how did you meet the deadline?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. If you work evening shifts you get a 12% pay increase.

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I actually got the job by accident. I drove my cousin over to enter a job fair when one of the interviewing managers asked me if I wanted a job. So they brought us into one of their team meeting rooms and they gave us a presentation about the job, they gave us a tour and at the end they interviewed us individually. They asked me a couple typical interview questions and then they offered me a position (mind you I hadn't even applied to work there yet) so after they offered it they told me I would need to apply and once I did they gave me a start date about 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

The process to be hired took about 3 weeks. I was sent to a facility to take a computer test and after passing the test, I was offered a face to face interview about 2 days later. The interview was conducted by 2 individuals in which they ask various questions. About 2 days later I received a phone call for an offer of a position. After they offer a position, they send you for drug screening, and do a credit and background check, and then you receive a start date.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a previous situation to where you provided excellent customer service.
      Describe to me a situation to where you could not actually assist a customer and tell me how you handled it, was just a few of the questions that were asked. The interview itself lasted about 10 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in September 2010.

Interview

went to a job fair in hickory nc. had to have a credit check ran then take a computer assessment. after everything was passed went on to a face to face interview. face to face interview consisted of situation questions. As far when you have been in the situation in the past what did you do. Not a hard interview very personalize .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a policy was changed at work and how did you handle the change.   1 Answer

Customer Care Associate (EFT) Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online for the job. Got an invitation in my email for the job fair. Went to the job fair passed the 3 skills tests and got asked to come back the next day for a face-to-face interview. Interviewed with a supervisor who asked me questions regarding past work experience and situational questions. Gave a tour of the facility and was told that it would be a few weeks until I was notified if I got the job. Got a call two or three weeks later about the job offer and information about training, when it will start and end, and asked which scheduled I would like. Training started the next two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What was something you didn't like about your previous job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. In this job market I was happy to even get this job so I wasn't too picky. Plus there was a final pay that you couldn't negotiate.

Customer Care Associate (EFT) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv in September 2010.

Interview

Open House large scale recruiting: Initial interview consists of a credit check and 3 computerized tests. The first 2 are audio tests and based on listening skills. The last test assesses your knowledge of Windows XP. You only need very basic knowledge. If you pass all these you get a 1:1 interview the next day that lasts approximately 45 minutes.

In person interview begins with a work history and then a series of scenario based questions to answer. The interview ends with a tour of the company building and the interviewer saying you will be contacted by a recruiter.