Fiserv Senior Financial Analyst - Accounting Process Improvement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Financial Analyst - Accounting Process Improvement

Interviews at Fiserv

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Financial Analyst - Accounting Process Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was approached via recruiter for the role. Had several phone interviews and screens followed by a 5 hour in-person interview with 6 members of the team. Fiserv's recruiter called me to gather information that I purposely left blank on my "formal application", including salary information so that they could "mold" an appropriate offer. I told her that my salary information was confidential and not relevant in this particular situation as the role was not apples to apples. She insisted, in which case I gave her a target range. She continued to pry for the previous salary info so that Fiserv could add 10%-15% and send me the offer. So I gave her a range for my current salary and bonus.

She then went and told the hiring manager that I wasn't transparent and did not give her the necessary salary information. Which was false as I had in fact given her a range. The hiring managers concluded that I must not be trustworthy and decided not to submit the offer. As if the numerous phone and in-person interview didn't allow them to make an accurate assessment of my character. Which doesn't make sense because I was the first person they had actually like enough to send an offer to for almost a year. Wierd.

Let this be a lesson to anyone reading this review. You'll go to their fancy offices, they'll buy you lunch, and you'll say to yourself "Wow, this place is cutting edge!". Take my word for it, that is not the case and these people can't even figure out how to put an offer together by themselves. Thankfully i had a couple other offers, but all in all a giant waste of time. Do you really want to work for people who aren't smart enough to gauge the market on their own? Not me.

Interview Questions

• Where does your boss think you are?   1 Answer