Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.9

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Buffalo, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

one phone interview, followed by three in person interviews with upper management.
    Drug test, background check and credit check. They were very clear that they would be interviewing many other candidates and that I would here from them when the decision was made.

Interview Questions

• "Talk about a time when..." type questions
      "How are you going to become a better manager"   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

1- Online test
    2- F2F

HR gonna reach at 11 you would be able waiting since 9 am and they will fight each other. Don't know what is company about. So big company and sick behaviour

Interview Questions

• Old typical questions which they believe you not gonna reply. If you are going for interview prepare for 5-6/hrs waste of time. They will not select you   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Dallas, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Once you apply, you get an automated email from them. After that, HR will contact you and setup the interview. They do a phone screen first and if you pass that, they will send it back to HR to proceed to a face to face interview. After the face to face interview happens, HR will get a hold of you to do a background and drug test. Once all clears, you get your offer letter.

The interview for me was actually not too bad. I remember the phone screen was very general and the face to face was a 3 hour interview. They GRILLED ME on the interview with technical questions and scenarios and later on the questions were more about my work style.

Interview Questions

• Name all the FSMO roles for Active Directory.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for more money when the offer is on the table because you won't get a salary bump for a while.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Norcross, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Very inflexible and difficult. It was rescheduled 4 times and went from a phone to in person interview without informing anyone on the second try.

Interview Questions

• General questions for the job type.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

1. Recruiter calls and discuss about the position & overview of the previous exp,if everything goes well he gives date for telephonic interview.
    2. Telephonic interview remains pure technical, duration for my int was 1 Hrs
    3. Another pure technical interview by architect level person, duration was 1 Hrs.
    4. Technical Written - this is mandatory for HR process.
    5. Client interview from US mainly technical but somewhat functional.
    6. Managerial round on interview - Again 1 hr long interview with functional questions & bout previous exp.
    7. Final call from HR for salary negotiation. Generally offers 10 % less from Market which includes part B - from which you can achieve small part if you complete 2 years with company otherwise forget about it !

Interview Questions

• They generally ask most of the weird questions. So level of questions were high.   Answer Question

Better you try in yahoo or google because if you have to go thru with such a long long and hard process why you sud not choose names?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Pune (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

First i got call from HR who scheduled my telephonic Interview, the telephonic round lasted for an hour which had all technical questions, next day i received call that i have cleared my first round and was asked to come to company premises for next round where i had to clear a online technical test(very challenging.. and i loved to crack it).. then there was a face to face technical round (more challenging.. and i was still loving it..) then manager round.. then last round was with US client, who was a senior software Architect(very nice person). next day i got call from manager that i have cleared the interview and i accepted their offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It depends on your interview.. the better interview the better u can negotiate.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

procedure comprised of 1 online apti + technical of super high level. thenafter there was a technical online test on the technology u hv expertise in. then a technical face to face round and in the last there was the managerial round.

Interview Questions

They were giving me joining in Bangalore and i did not want 2 relocate at tht time.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Brookfield, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

i put in a lot of time on this interview. I am a writer of sorts, and they started off with a writing test, as there is a lot of documentation in this job. I thought, no problem, I wrote a review of the movie "The Help."

I had a great interview with the HR person, although they were filling in for another individual who did the phone interview. She said if they asked you to fill out a skills assessment you had a pretty good chance. I was grateful for the phone interview.

Then the next individual that came into the room immediately had an attitude.

Needless to say I didn't get the job, even with 10 years experience and solid writing and communication skills. I don't want to work for a supervisor who has an attitude anyway! I know I could have easily done the job but the workers in that dept seemed overwhelmed. Colossal waste of time.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Irving, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

Better know your stuff. Fiserv has an incredible team of engineers. CCIE's CCNP's CCNA's and others that only have the CCNA but are just as good as the CCIE's on staff.

You might make it through all the managerial interviews but sooner or latter they will put the brainiacs on the phone or in person with you on the other end and you best be prepared for a serious hard core knowledge transfer or you will never hear from them again.

I personally sat in on interviews with candidates who had passed the CCIE written that never made it to the second round of the technical interviews. You will have to have considerable real world networking experiences in order to successfully pass the technical interviews.

Negotiation

Fair.
    They have a budget so if your not in their budget then your not in the running.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Pune (Brazil)).

Interview

It was 1 day process 1st round aptitude 2nd round technical f2f ,3rd round MR. Cleared all the rounds.
    Got call from HR about salary discussion .After few days came to know that you have not cleared MR which is completely wrong reason.If i have not cleared MR how did HR called me and discussed about Salary expectation.
    Worst managment.