Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with a recruiter. A few days later I received a call to set up an in person interview. I met with 3 people at the company for the in person interview which lasted about an hour and a half. The next day I received a call with an offer. After verbally accepting I had to complete a drug screen and fill out information for a back ground check.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions to relate my current experience to the job duties I would be expected to perform   Answer Question

Internships Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

There was a phone interview which was very low-stress and the woman was very friendly. The next stage was an in- person interview with two people who were also very friendly. Overall it was not too stressful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you would be a good fit at this company?   Answer Question

Director of Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Internal HR recruiter contacted me directly and set up the face to face interview. The facility was amazing and the front desk assistants gave you a very positive first impression. My interview was held there on the first floor in a enclave and was 1 hour long.

Interview Questions

• Have I led an Agile transformation and what were the pitfalls I would look to avoid if I did that for them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

1st phone interview, 2nd face to face with 2 operations managers with egos the size of Texas one asian and one Caucasian.

They asked a lot of questions about negative experiences you've had and tried setting you up for failure. Asked questions about your current call center metrics, attrition rate etc..but when asked in return (later in the interview as a way for myself to determine just how team/people oriented they are) explained "i don't have to prove myself to you" which to me proves people are leaving left and right!

3rd interview with an HR manager (hard to believe) and 2 others face to face, same routine questions. They had no personality, no warmth (their employees are Soooo LUCKY) felt they were looking for a reason to NOT hire/focus on the negative situations which being in leadership and people/team focused I didn't have a ton. They seemed to want to keep things the way they currently are. The feeling i got from ALL 5 People I interviewed with the company did not seem very employee focused. The managers seemed very self serving at the Chandler location, egotistic and unprofessional. I was ok leaving this interview and not wanting a call back. It was like I was being interrogated. Overall it was the worst interview I have ever experienced in my 12 years of customer service.

Coming from a professional environment and knowing how to manage employees I know these people have no idea how to manage let alone lead a team that respects and looks up to their leadership team. I am terribly sorry for those who report to all 5 leaders in this company.

Interview Questions

• what are yhe current metrics at your call center?

what is the toughest decision you've had to make recently?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Buffalo, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

A foreign speaking male calls and it is very difficult to hear and understand. The interview was a screening there were no questions. I have a job fillin the blank it is x dollars per hour email me back with "I accept" then I called in to followup and I was told it was canceled for the Feb 1 Start Date I get a call three days later from HR asking where my docusign is. I called in today my last day off before I have to go back to my regular work week job and I again followed up. because I don;t have the drug test from. This has to be done by. 4pm and there is no urgency by the staffing company. They claim they are really backed up and they are understaffed. Their staffing problems are not my concern

Senior Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter. Very quick for the first interview in person. Due to circumstances in timing the second interview took quite awhile but they were very apologetic. After 2nd interview by phone the process moved very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and why you're interested in this role.   Answer Question

Client Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Sioux Falls, SD) in December 2015.

Interview

1st interview is a phone screen with behavioral questions. 2nd interview is pretty informal, just two behavioral questions and was shown some software, spoke about the company and what i want from a company and my goals. Hiring manager wants me to come in for a third interview to do a side by side with an agent to show me what i'd be doing all day.

Interview Questions

• How are your skills relevant to this position?   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person with the team lead. By one or more of their peers, and the VP of the organization. 4 step interview process.
     First round on phone with Recruiter, second round with team lead in person of 60 minutes. Then if you pass then third round with Director of team for 30 minutes. Final round with HR for salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Behavior analysis interview, Basic Testing questions like( Bug life Cycle, STLC, How to calculate testing time, develop test cases for login page,SQL) and Past jobs experience   Answer Question

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I was cold called by a member of the sourcing team, who also followed up via LinkedIn. This resulted in an introduction to a Recruiter, the Hiring Manager, and a series of key touch-points outside of HR, individuals I would need to work with in the role. Brief but extremely informative on-boarding procedure. Began working on projects immediately upon hire, no down time.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to resolve a conflict with a manager that you didn't agree with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to, and all of my requests were provided. They were extraordinarily accommodating based on some specific requests I had surrounding a delayed start date due to outside factors.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC).

Interview

The interview was a fairly simple process. It included a phone interview, an email computer test, and a face-to-face interview. At the face-to-face interview, they asked the average questions about past jobs, and how you handle difficult situations. I received a phone call with the job offer an hour after I left the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an experience at a previous job with an angry customer? What did you do to remedy their problem?   Answer Question