Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.9

Training Specialist, Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Conyers, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received email regarding salary requirements then phone interview was scheduled. Recruiter was pleasant, gave breakdown of position and benefits. And advised I'll receive notification from her no matter the outcome. Will update if any next steps occur.

Senior Financial Analyst - Accounting Process Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was approached via recruiter for the role. Had several phone interviews and screens followed by a 5 hour in-person interview with 6 members of the team. Fiserv's recruiter called me to gather information that I purposely left blank on my "formal application", including salary information so that they could "mold" an appropriate offer. I told her that my salary information was confidential and not relevant in this particular situation as the role was not apples to apples. She insisted, in which case I gave her a target range. She continued to pry for the previous salary info so that Fiserv could add 10%-15% and send me the offer. So I gave her a range for my current salary and bonus.

She then went and told the hiring manager that I wasn't transparent and did not give her the necessary salary information. Which was false as I had in fact given her a range. The hiring managers concluded that I must not be trustworthy and decided not to submit the offer. As if the numerous phone and in-person interview didn't allow them to make an accurate assessment of my character. Which doesn't make sense because I was the first person they had actually like enough to send an offer to for almost a year. Wierd.

Let this be a lesson to anyone reading this review. You'll go to their fancy offices, they'll buy you lunch, and you'll say to yourself "Wow, this place is cutting edge!". Take my word for it, that is not the case and these people can't even figure out how to put an offer together by themselves. Thankfully i had a couple other offers, but all in all a giant waste of time. Do you really want to work for people who aren't smart enough to gauge the market on their own? Not me.

Interview Questions

• Where does your boss think you are?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv in September 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter not long after submitting the resume. Then two rounds of interviews, the 1st round phone interview is brief and talking about common interests and experience; the 2nd round f2f interview took me about 2 hours: including interview with Hiring Manager, Senior Developer, related department Directors, HR Directors. Interview is primarily based on past experience, and have quite a few behavior questions, some technical questions.
    After f2f is a long wait, took about a month to get the final results

Interview Questions

• What is the most hardest project you had, how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

The recruiter was friendly and somewhat knowledgeable. I felt that she asked pertinent questions and gave sufficient answers. The interview went overall good.I was satisfied. The recruiter then left her position at Fiserv.

Systems Analyst Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

it didn't, I received an email from someone in their recruiting department about the position and asked if I could respond ASAP as they were going on PTO. I sent my response immediately and was told they needed heavier systems exposure (20+ years not sure how much more your going to get). Then stated my salary requirements where in disconnect as the position topped out at X dollars.

Then quickly then after I was sent an automated response that I wasn't chosen for further consideration. If after a brief email with no interest in clarifying what your looking for or without even talking to a person this is how you treat them, then I'm glad I don't work for you as this just shows that you don't want talent you want a body to fill a seat.

Director, Audit Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

I was first screened by a recruiter. They provided a great overview of the company and role. They also provided documents to review summarizing the company at a high level. I felt positive going into the next round which with the hiring manager. Then, spoke with hiring manager and it played out much like it did with the candidate that referred me to the role. Although no reason was given for the rejection they determined after one question that I was not suitable for the role.

Interview Questions

• Only questions asked: Why am I speaking with you today?   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Application

I interviewed at Fiserv in August 2016.

Interview

Waste of time. Over 6 weeks between 3 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews with 5 different people, I received rejection emails on 3 positions I applied for. I was even told by the recruiter that i had 2 managers "fighting over which one wanted me." Thank you for wasting my time. I wish employers would stop lying to potential employees and wasting their time. Our time is valuable also, not just yours. Respect our time!!! One of the managers that I was supposed to meet with two different times was too busy to show up for either interview. Then we scheduled one over the phone, and he didnt show for that one also!!!!!

Data Conversion Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Speak to 2 supervisor during interview ask questions for whether you have experience in banking and conversion.
    Experience in Premier. Skills on Microsoft. If you any other skills to addo to the job.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Fairly easy experience, everyone was very pleasant and accommodating. Process was straight forward and professional. The process time from application to hiring was approximately a month, but there was open communication throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Portland, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen first, group phone interview second. They then flew me to Portland for a presentation on any topic to get a better understanding of my presentation skills and presence. The recruiter was super helpful during the entire process and I was always able to get a hold of her.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the ADDIE method and how you utilize it when building a new training module.   Answer Question