Fiserv Loan Department Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Loan Department Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Loan Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv in October 2012.

Interview

Applied to a position of interest and within my ability. I applied online and submitted my resume with references that included a contact at an affiliated division of the company. Not sure if that really made a difference. I received an email and a phone call to set up a phone interview. The interview was very structured, and obviously directed to be compliant with hiring standards. The interviewer was very cordial, informative about the company, the position and work location. He stated that the interview answers, resume and references are forwarded to the hiring manager for review. If skills match, the hiring manager would be in touch. I did receive an email with similar information. The only issue I had was that even after a follow-up email, and phone call by me, there was no contact. Things did change for me, so I called and emailed the recruiter stating that I would not be relocating to another state as originally planned. I figured that was all. However nearly 4 months later I received an email stating that they decided on a different candidate. So, not sure if that was a housekeeping issue, or they dropped the ball somewhere. Overall, I would apply with them again in the future. The people I dealt with over the years that work there seem to love it.

Interview Questions