Fiserv Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (London, England (UK)) in July 2010.

Interview

Use recruiters mainly. Jobs are strangley worded so sometimes difficult to locate through search. Hiring process was elongated by travel of execs but that is not an issue. Slow contract receipt. Most of the interviews I had were more like a discussion rather than formally structured questions. I know certain people internally interview in a much more structured way though.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the financial services regulation in Singapore? (no mention of singapore in job description!)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Total around 2 weeks. Pretty limited but they did flex salary and benefits

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Short and sweet. They were desperate for candidates as the international business is struggling . Quick to give the offer. My no.1 advice for anyone who is mad enough to join Fiserv's international business, is to get every part of the offer in writing. Do not trust them, anything which is not in writing will subsequently be reneged on.

Interview Questions