Fiserv Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC).

Interview

The hiring process began with a phone call from a recruiter who asked me very general background information. She did a phone screen then invited me to come in for a face to face interview with the Hiring Manager. I came in a few weeks later to meet the Hiring Manager who spent about 45 minutes asking me general call center Leadership questions and then introduced me to the Director who asked more questions about my intentions and desire to work there. After another week I was called with an offer of employment. I refused the initial offer and asked for a few more thousand dollars based on my experience. The recruiter contacted me back stating they could meet me in the middle but couldn't go any higher than half way of what I wanted. I asked the recruiter for a few days to think it over and after deciding I needed a change in career I accepted that offer. .

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. They were all standard call center experience questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation