Fiserv Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated May 14, 2017

2.5

Call Center Manager - Phoenix AZ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Call from out-of-state recruiter, then face to face interview with two call center managers. The two managers turned the interview into an interrogation. I was waiting for the lights to dim and a single spot light to drop from the ceiling. All they wanted to talk about is was any negative experiences I have had in the past. They did not want to know what skills I could bring to the table. I was tempted to turn the tables on them and start explaining to them how to conduct an interview. I feel sorry for their staff members, who tried to interrupt before the interview was over. They looked like a bunch of scared mice. I guess the room was double booked. I can only imagine the reign of terror these two managers bring to that call center.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you are leaving your current company? There has to be more to it than that.... Please elaborate. What other reasons are you leaving?   Answer Question

Card Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard, apply, interview (they do have job fairs which is a plus) and get hired. There was a group interview that had 3 managers present. Overall it was pleasant and not stressful.

Card Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

In person interview in front of 2 people. Lasted about half hour. Basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2008.

Interview

Applied online wand was called the next day by Anne (very pleasent). Came in the next day for a computer skills assesment test which basically put you in in-bound calling situations where you may be distracted by loud sounds or crying children ets in the background, while still quickly identifying solutions to the "callers" problems. Then did a 1 on 1 interview with on e of the Supervisors on dudty. Typical "give me a scenario where.." type questions.Did a side by side with someone who was not even in the same department I was interviewing for. Supervisor then went over my submitted resume and what hours I was looking for and was told HR would give me a call with either a yes or no within 48 hours. Received a call with an offer and was told to pick paper work for background/drug testing and after I passed was givien the official offer packet. Orintation was 2 weeks later and I am still there after a year.

Interview Questions

• Give a scenareo where you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easygoing. I would say after you get an offer go over the terms of your schedule because they will switch it up on you for no reason no matter if you go to school etc.