Fiserv Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2017

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Standard process of phone interviews with recruiter & hiring manager, then office visit (1 day). Meet with about 5 people during onsite interview. No gotcha questions, just typical questions on experience, etc. People were very nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv in March 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR representative. The HR rep was friendly and outgoing, which I always find helpful and I tend to lean the same way, esp over the phone.
    He asked simple questions about my current responsibilities and why I was looking to change.
    Explained he would pass my resume on to the hiring manager.
    I have not heard anything since; it's now 4/11/16.

Interview Questions

• What are your current responsibilities?
      Why are you looking to leave your current position?
      2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter called me within a few days. Set up phone interview with Recruiter, and 2 Directors. Group face to face interviews. Offer letter within a couple days.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe Quality Assurance?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

They called me for a phone screen interview first which went well. They were interested in bringing me on for a face to face interview which was scheduled within the 2 weeks of the phone screen. During the f2f interview I had one person in the room and 2 over a conference line. Standard interview, I gave them a summary of my work experience and they told me about their organization and the job. I got an offer I believe the same day or day after through my recruiter.

Interview Questions

• what I currently do in my role   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Norcross, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. The Human Resource department conducted a phone screening, followed by an in-person interview with hiring manager and department head. The entire in-person interview lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself --actually, the hiring manager did all the talking.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Interview cycle met expectations at first: email contact, two phone screens, and then half day of panel interviews with people from multiple teams and groups. Everyone was friendly and professional.

There seemed to be a lot left unsaid when it came time to answer my questions. Answers seemed to hang in the air--didn't sound "final." Probes didn't work as expected.

I got offered a job two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult. I was a good match and had the requisite education, experience, and profile.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-existent, since I didn't get an offer letter after I accepted the oral offer. If they canceled the position they hired me for before the first day, couldn't they have least told HR to call me and say so? If they didn't cancel it, why doesn't anyone answer my questions about the status of the job? , but FiServ never sent the paperwork. I was told "it's a little slow" so I waited and followed up every couple of weeks. The answer didn't change for six months.

If I didn't have the voicemail saved on my answering machine, I would have no record at all of getting an offer from them. Feels like a bad dream.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview focused primarily on the PMP certification. asked about experience,. Did not ask about product knowledge or client experience or team managment skills. HR people should not be doing the phone interview, the product or process manager should either supply the questions or do the interview themselves. Most of the time HR does not have any idea regarding details as to what a position requires and so they screen based on very high level questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Norcross, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

Company posted a lot of positions with the same title. I found out that you had to apply to each one separately in order to be considered. I was finally contacted for a phone interview. The interview had gone well, then the recruiter asked me about salary expectations. I asked him instead about the salary range. The range he quoted was far below market for the position. I thought there would be an opportunity to continue the discussion, even asking so as I sent in my "thank you" e-mail. Never heard from them again. My advice is that if you're interested in going there, try to get past the salary screen that takes place during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fiserv in January 2009.

Interview

They found my resume, did a brief phone interview & then went in for an interview with hiring manager & division head. Straight forward interview questions. Offer was given to me before I left the office.

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate salary, but they were firm in offer.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv in October 2015.

Interview

Selection done but no offer letter issued.
    This was happened in October 2015 when I appeared for the interview and I received a mail of selection but no offer letter was issued