Fiserv Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screening : prior to phone call the HR sent a list of questions, they were not easy but gave me a taste of the level of high experience of the one who asked them to discover later its my coming boss questions. once sent my answers HR scheduled a phone call he was professional. Second step was a phone call with 2 team members one of them who added the smart questions. I felt so excited to have a chance to speak to her.

Second phone call: only one person showed up ( not the one who i was excited to talk to), the one who interviewed me looked un-prepared , asked very typical HR questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years and such type of questions - I frustrated I expected a high level of technical questions or at least a case study to discuss where i can show my skills and experience, I know i did not answered his questions perfectly because within time I released he was not interested and he kept looking for more and more boring questions.

Interview Questions

• The smart ones
    - Give an example of application use case, with workflow and business rule
    - if you want to get ride of one of the states which one you will select and why   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online then got a call from HR to set up an initial screening process. I spoke to someone in NYC it went well. The next phone interview was with director of business analysis. It was very short and simple. The third phone interview was with the team members in Virginia. They asked me about my work history and if I had experience with Loan origination and closing. I do have 6 year mortgage experience but not in that department, so honestly I said no. I didn't have any issues so far. What really bothered me was I emailed the HR person in contact with me if she had any updates on the process. She could have just wrote back saying - thanks for your time but we went ahead with another candidate who was a better fit. Instead she chose to completely ignore the mail. Shouldn't there be any common courtesy towards applicants? This is how you treat someone after they spent so much time in the process?

Interview Questions