Fiserv Interview Questions in Sioux Falls, SD | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Sioux Falls, SD) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was nice. Everyone was really friendly and seemed like they wanted to work there. The guy was prompt and was more of a conversation than you having to sell yourself. The traveling part was what did it for me, but they made sure you knew that going into it.

Interface Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Sioux Falls, SD).

Interview

4 part interview involved phone call with HR then in person interview then panel interview then background check. I didnt appreciate how long it was strung out over 4 weeks only to be turned down

Client Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Sioux Falls, SD) in December 2015.

Interview

1st interview is a phone screen with behavioral questions. 2nd interview is pretty informal, just two behavioral questions and was shown some software, spoke about the company and what i want from a company and my goals. Hiring manager wants me to come in for a third interview to do a side by side with an agent to show me what i'd be doing all day.

Interview Questions

• How are your skills relevant to this position?   1 Answer

Software Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Sioux Falls, SD) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple. They do background and a drug test after the job offer. The interview was the easiest interview I have been through. It included the department manager and an HR rep. It was over an hour long but it was very conversational. Basically they just wanted to know if I had any banking experience and if travel was going to be an issue. They were very thorough in the job description so you know what you are getting into. They also had me come back for a side-by-side a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Probably the old question "what is your weakness"... there really weren't any hard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty simple... They offered me the job and I counter-offered on the salary. I only got $1000 more than what they initially offered. They said there really wasn't room for salary negotiations.

Software Design Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Sioux Falls, SD) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied on a Monday morning, was e-mailed for an interview the next day. Had first interview the next Monday and was pretty basic. Overall just culture fit type questions. Had a phone interview with senior manager the same week, just to clarify salary request. Third interview the next week and ended up basically being an hour shadowing someone to understand more about the job. Overall the experience was pretty laid back and relatively easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you should communicate via e-mail vs. in-person communication.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I chose not to negotiate my salary.