Fiserv Technical Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Technical Writer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was seamless and it was done with four employees (three co-workers and the Director). They asked varying questions to zero in on their relative agendas and it was relaxed, warm, and very honest.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about ISO 9000, Technical capabilities, and the Learning Curve for the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

About an hour and a half long, 1 on 1 with two interviewers. Ask experience and base questions of the resume. Interview started late and was very mundane. Clearly the interviewers were not passionate about the work. I got a sense that they knew the company is a giant who is slowly dying.

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Started with a phone interview. Next step on site interview-panel style. Required a written test.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about telecommuting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I interviewed for a Sr position but was offered a staff position and was told they were hiring Sr from within. The offer was still lower than expected- when I tried to negotiate higher, I was given a sales pitch on the bonus structure and that it would make up the difference- they never did.