Fisher Investments Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.9

101 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA).

Interview

Very thorough process with a phone interview, skype interview, and an in-person interview in the Camas, Washington office. Fisher was very good with communicating and got back to me quickly with any questions I had. Spoke with mostly current account executives and managers who were formerly account executives. Questions started with them getting to know me and whether I would be a good fit with the firm. After that, almost all of the questions revolved around why specifically I was interested in a sales job.

Interview Questions

• With having a more analytical background, why are you applying to this sales role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Standard phone screen then a video interview with two managers. Company seems like a pipeline, other reviews were accurate in this aspect -- hyper specialized roles, take that as you way.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in October 2017.

Interview

Met recruiters at campus career gallery, attended information session the same night. Phone interview followed by video interview upcoming. Phone interview was very easy and just getting information on you, as well as filling you in on the company.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in October 2017.

Interview

Had a phone call then video interview. They chose not to continue the process with me, but after the video interview is a in person interview. The video interview is very intense, it's 2 hours straight of them asking you questions. I believe they really want you geared towards a career there, and I didn't subject my responses to that so I believe this is why I didn't receive an in person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview went really well! I had to log onto a Skype like platform and then spoke with a recruiter briefly, then afterwards talked to two separate employees. One was a hiring manager and the other was the manager for account executives. They both were very nice and easy to talk to. The questions were mostly about what drives me to succeed and my journey to getting where I am today. I was only asked a few questions about capital markets and the job itself. Overall it was a very casual interview and the Fisher Investment employees did a really good job at making it seem more like a conversation than a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you say your story is?
      What interests you about capital markets?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in September 2017.

Interview

Positive experience with Fisher Investments. I went through two phone interviews and both were positive. Both people who I spoke with were very nice and straightforward in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• If I were to see your friend at a function, what is one thing they would say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Lengthy interview process where they are extremely diligent in their vetting of the candidate. They flew me out to Portland, OR after several phone calls as well as rented a hotel room, a car and paid for all my meals.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work at Fisher Investments?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then webcam interview (a couple hours long) with upper management, then they fly you out to the location for an on-site interview if you are liked after the webcam interview. Interviews were fairly challenging, but i expected nothing less. Was pretty excited about the job until I arrived onsite and saw hundreds of people with their faces in their computer and no smiles anywhere, along with an interesting experience with one of the managers. The manager definitely try to play a little bit of an intimidation game during the in person interview, my assumption is to see how you handle under pressure. Wasn’t used to that kindve a style so be prepared to be hounded left and right with questions and have every one of your answers be challenged by the interviewer. Successful company that offers many promotion opportunities, however the company atmosphere could use some work.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter and the 2nd round of interviews was with 3 differ account executive managers. All managers were very transparent with what the role was and were also very personable. I enjoyed the process but wish I was more prepared going into it, it was my first interview so I wasn't experienced with the process but they made it comfortable and very professional.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Met them at the career fair at my University. Got an on campus interview the next day to go over my resume and answer some vetting questions. Overall they were very friendly during the campus interview. 3 weeks later I got a call from a recruiter congratulating me for getting through the first round and inviting me to fly to their headquarters near Portland. It was slightly intimidating interviewing on the their campus however they did a good job trying to make you feel relaxed with there catered luncheon and after interview drink social. I interviewed with 4 individuals throughout the firm. 2 easy interviews and 2 difficult ones.

Interview Questions

• If I were to randomly meet your best friend at a bar, what would they say about you?   Answer Question