Fisher Investments Client Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fisher Investments Client Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Fisher Investments

2.7

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Phone Interview then an onsite for a superday, mostly low stress. The people were fairly friendly - the culture seemed a bit cult-ish with people talking about Ken Fisher like a god

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about Fisher - the founder, company philosophy, their products, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

I applied through their FIsher Careers page for post-grad roles. After submitting I was contacted via email by a recruiter no more than 2 weeks later. This was followed by a phone interview with a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how your experience may apply to this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

Three part interview, phone, video, in person. Very easy imterviews. Conversational mostly. Asked about why I chose my major, why I wanted to work in Finance, and what I knew about the company. I applied for a "launch your career all majors welcomed" position and then after my phone imterview I was recommended to the Client Services position and Regional Sales Associate position. Both these positions soumd nothing like what they really are and really need renaming. They're both operations based positions meaning high workload and lots of paperwork. The video interview was two hours and I interview with someone from both client services and Regional sales. I was then selected for an in person interview for the Client Services position. I was flown to Camas, everything paid for on their end, and had a short interview after a 20 minute tour. I was offered the position and an offer letter was sent to me that day. The in person interview was by far the easiest part. I tried to love this job! I really wanted myself to like the idea of working at Fisher and living in the Portland area. I declined the offer. I'm not sure why but I just dont trust Fisher investments. They pay much more than most places but really with hours worked youre only making about 19 dollars an hour. If health insurance benefits are extremely important to you then maybe its worth it because they pay for everything and have great plans. 401k is eh Ive seen better. This position was also in Camas, where the diversity os basically nonexistent. I couldnt picture myself there at all.

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in September 2019.

Interview

1) phone screen with recruiter
    2) scheduled and conducted on site interview with hiring manager
    3) asked next day to fill out background check
    4) scheduled and had phone interview with VP of department
    5) offered position at the end of phone interview

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in September 2019.

Interview

It was good. easy to talk to and general questions. They asked a lot about prior experience in client services and the ways in which you interact with clients and enjoy working in teams.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Plano, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Talked to college recruiter at a career fair, applied online, went through phone interview and was flown out to Texas for an in-person interview. Overall, questions were easy and talking to the recruiters was enjoyable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Plano, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied, brief phone interview, flown to home office to interview for all 3 positions open. Interview day at home office was around 3 hours long. Interviewers all friendly except all asked very repetitive and structured behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a challenge you have had in life and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Plano, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

Very simple interview process. They reached out to me on LinkedIn and asked if I had any interest. A week later had a phone interview and they flew me out to Texas the next week, all expenses paid. Very simple questions, mainly behavioral with three different departments.

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Very easy. Nice going people who interviewed me. Two phone call interviews and then an in-person interview at there corporate office. Informative interview as well. I would recommend this role to other people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Tuscaloosa, AL) in April 2019.

Interview

Very smooth, extremely insightful, felt immediately valued by the company. Wished that there was initially more information given at the beginning but was extremely excited the whole way through.