Fisher Investments Client Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.7

78 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview and a in person interview with two managers. The first manager asked situational questions. The next manager was the GVP of the department and he tried to make you uncomfortable,

Interview Questions

• They asked for specific numbers of performance from my previous job. When I did not have those numbers they said I clearly don't care about my work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, they don't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Vancouver, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

Overall great experience, I ended up not receiving a offer due to lack of experience.

Client Services Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in September 2009.

Interview

Initial recruiter called and had phone interview on the spot. Consisted of mostly situational and example questions. Set up 1:1 interview at the end of phone interview for the next day. 1:1 interview was 3 phases consisting of similar questions. First another CSA interviewed me, then team leader, then VP. Questions were tough on both sides, be prepared for them to dissect your resume and ask you exactly how much you know about the company and about why you want to work there specifically.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to come up with a creative solution that benefited fellow employees in some way.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Ken Fisher and Fisher Investments?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA).

Interview

I went through a serious of three interviews. The first was over the phone, the second was over video chat, and the final was in Camas WA. The video chat was about two hours and I spoke to two different managers about their positions. In camas I spoke to two different managers and got a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past experiences.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about fisher investments and what makes us different?   1 Answer

Client Service Associate Interview

Interview

First interview was the after the career fair. In-person, lasted about 15 minutes. I received an email later that week for a second interview over the phone. I never heard back after the second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

After a brief phone call, I was asked to come in for a site interview that included a tour and a 40 minute interview. Shortly thereafter I was notified that they would like to move forward with the interview process, and they scheduled a final phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Why do you want to work for FI? What are you most proud of accomplishing in the last four years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

The process took around 2 months. They really just want to see if you are a good fit for their team. The interviewers were very friendly. It helps to stay on top of them for getting back to you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was thorough but logical. I had a phone interview first, followed by two in-person interviews, followed up by a phone call from the hiring manager to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were working in a group and your opinion differed from the rest of the group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (New York, NY).

Interview

Meet Fisher at a College Fair and went to their info session later that night. Had an on-campus interview with them a few days later. Had a phone interview a few weeks after that and then a video interview with the same person the following week. After another month I was flown out to their Washington office to have three more interviews for various positions.

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (San Mateo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

First phone interview was extremely causal... Very behavior/conversational, they really just want to get to know you and your resume/background. The next Skype interview was very similar format... Some situational questions but again very casual. They then flew me out to the San Mateo office (flight, hotel both paid for). Had 3 interviews with managers of three different groups. Nothing too intimidating, everyone was extremely kind and these too were very much behavioral / situational questions. A couple weeks went by when I heard from a VP of one of the groups I met with in person, very causal/conversational, he just wanted to get to know me to see if I would be a good fit for the firm and at the end of the phone call he offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed... What happened and how did you respond?   Answer Question